USAlliance FCU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (New Haven, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a one on one. They were overly flattering, encouraging and excited on the phone interview. The phone interviewer actually gave me bad information about the 1 on 1 interview which I called to verify the day before. Unfortunately, I was subjected to a downright hostile in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The standard questions, how you handled a difficult customer, how often did you achieve your goals, etc.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Interview

Interviewed with multiple people. It was a very uncomfortable experience with one manager who seemed not to want to bother with the interview. It seemed that it was already decided in that manager's mind that it would not work out.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (Rye, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed the fact that this wasn’t the kind of job that only gave interviews based on a long online assessment, very friendly HR representatives, easy process. Most of it revolves around the face to face interview, which was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Generally about my banking & customer service experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU.

Interview

Applied online for Member Service position, stopped in the branch to drop off resume, briefly met the manager. Got a call from HR within the next few days to setup a day and time for a phone interview. Phone interview day came and did not get a call, waited for 3 hours. HR person got busy, didn't get a call or email letting me know why the no call. Had to call the call center, which then they informed me that the HR person got "busy" and basically forgot. Had the phone interview the next day. Met with a district manager in Woburn for the Member Service position, then met with branch manager afterwards. I received a phone call from HR with an offer for the position and I accepted. Days later I received an offer letter with a totally different job title and position (a job I've never done)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Put in my resume on a wednesday and got a phone call for an interview on thursday and was interviewed that Friday. Luckily the interview was less than 30 minutes because i was on my lunch break. Very light interview, no tough or annoying questions.

Interview Questions

• No general questions were asked, more personal questions about myself and my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Liberty, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (Liberty, NY).

Interview

One Phone interview, one Interview with Branch Manager, one interview with district manager. After that came the 4-day training (mostly getting up to date on relevant government policies). In Branch support was plentiful, but outside of that the environment was toxic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email to set up the phone interview. Phone interview was conducted on day and time agreed upon. Then asked to complete application. After that I had face to face interview with hiring manager. Offered position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about USAlliance?
      Describe your experience in sales.
      What is your greatest strength & weakness?
      Describe the work environment or culture in which you are most productive and happy.
      How would your coworkers describe your work style and contributions in your former jobs?
      What do you look for in an employer?
      Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
      Describe a difficult customer situation and how you handled it
      Describe a time you did not meet your sales goals and your actions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU in November 2014.

Interview

First I received an email telling me they would like to move forward and I need to take an online exam. After taking the exam we went on for a 15 minute phone interview with my supervisor and then another 15 minute interview with an HR rep. Both phone interview consisted of past jobs and experiences I would have for the current position. They deiced to move forward with me and do an one on one interview. This was about a 30 minute interview and this consisted of situational questions such as customer call angrily how would you calm them down.

Interview Questions

• Toughest question was probably talking about a time that a group did not agree with my plan or idea and how did I try to convince them of my idea.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not negotiation phase for this position.

EFT Spervsor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rye, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU (Rye, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening, then an interview, first with Human Resources then with the department head. After the department head interview, I had a 30 minute phone screening with a Senior Vice President.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to leave my current employer.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USAlliance FCU.

Interview

I was invited on site for an interview with the department manager. Consisted of a quick and informal review of my resume. Covered my past experiences and the skills I could bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer