USLI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

USLI Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at USLI (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Short process. Applied heard back within 2 weeks and scheduled in person interview and assessment 2 weeks later. Assessment is basic no way to study just general knowledge. There are 2 interviewers that converse with you nothing too hard. Takes a while to hear back if you got the job because the applications are open til the end of January.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USLI.

Interview

1. Phone interview.
    If you pass the "phone interview" then:
    2. Three in-house interviews with different people same day with an hour math, reading, and writing assessment after the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college?
      What are your personal goals?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USLI (San Ramon, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

General basic questions something you can find on google search and it's not hard.
    Can you tell me a little about yourself? How did you hear about the position?

Policy Issuer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at USLI (Wayne, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening. I was invited for an in-person interview. I met with 4 people and took a test. The test included basic math, grammar, spelling, and editing questions. I was then called and invited for a second round of interviews. I met with 2 people during this round. I also took a Caliper test, which is a personality test.

Interview Questions

• How will (insert your previous work experience) contribute to your success at USLI?   Answer Question

Sales Enhancement Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at USLI.

Interview

The hiring process was average and required a bit of research, like any other job interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USLI (Mission Viejo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly people, but many steps. They called me back for 2 interviews, with a total of 5 people. 2 in-person interviews, 3 via webcam in a conference room with people located in their corporate HQ

Interview Questions

• "Everybody says they work hard, what makes you different?"   1 Answer

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USLI.

Interview

I applied online and was sent a message that I could not be hired due to being a customer of there's. I understand that there are polices that companies have but you should disclose them and not waste time for people looking for jobs.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USLI (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was intense they look for personal skills to keep a happy working environment. They want to keep everyone in the loop getting people to actually like their job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think USLI is a good fit for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at USLI (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

Very lengthy interview. I had a skype interview along with a person in the room interviewing me. Afterwards, I was guided towards the manager’s office that was not in the conference room with us but said, “I wasn’t in there so I”ll just ask you pretty much the same questions.” Which seemed to be a waste of my time. Why not do it all together? Basic interview questions. However, I felt like USLI was more interested in my company that I worked for rather than my skill set. They asked questions like “what is your company’s yearly revenue?” “How many agents does your company have?” “What is your relationship with your boss.” I said it was a "good relationship" and they came back with “If its so good does he know your here? After talking about how I got into the insurance industry, I was called weird multiple times. The test given at the end was long and I felt had nothing to do with the position I was applying for.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Very lengthy process. If you're interviewing for a position in a branch office, expect to make multiple trips to the branch for interview by web cam with home office managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you were put into a position that was legally correct but morally wrong?   Answer Question