UTC Aerospace Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UTC Aerospace Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at UTC Aerospace Systems

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems.

Interview

I had two over the phone interviews with two managers and one in person at the location. The interviews mainly consisted of leadership questions and they mostly explained the company and the position itself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems.

Interview

2 step interview, in career fair and on site. First you meet the representatives in a career fair, interview in the career fair and if accepted you get invited to a company location for final interview process.

Interview Questions

• A leadership situation that you handled   1 Answer

Associate Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems.

Interview

Applied at a Job Fair. At first I got an email declining me an interview. But a few days later I got a call for an interview. The questions were mostly about my experience and behaviorial questions. I am currently waiting on a reply. Hopefully i get the job!

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a conflict with a coworker?   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

I met with several individuals after initial phone screen. They asked me to follow up, which I did. One excuse after another. After about 6 weeks I got a rejection.

Digital Leadership Program Interview

Application

Interview

Initially met them through campus recruiting, months later a recruiter contacted me and told me to complete a video interview. Very quickly (like three days later), They told me I made it to the super day and flew me out to their HQ in Connecticut. The process was two days the first day was a little warm-up social the second day was a two-part panel of two interviews group activity, and a case presentation that I received information for before I got there. Most of the questions were soft - skill not really any technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team and how you resolved the issue   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Midwest City, OK) in November 2018.

Interview

I've done interviews that were pretty intense and they drill you on questions and try to intimidate you. I definitely did not feel that. They were genuine. They wanted to understand your work experience and how you fit into the company. Interview was relaxing and felt like a good environment.

Manufacturing Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Hartford, CT) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and lasted about twenty, 20, minutes. It was very professional and we covered basically the subject matter on my CV and how it applied to them. I was also asked some STAR method questioning

Interview Questions

• Name one time a group disagreed with you and you had to work to convince them otherwise. They were more interested in how the problem was handed rather than the problem itself.   1 Answer

Communications Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems in November 2018.

Interview

The recruiter reached out via LinkedIn, in a highly unprofessional tone without a lot of context. However after looking into the company I decided to move forward, since it seemed like there was a lot of potential. He called me ten minutes early, so I had to sneak away from my desk, and he was walking on the street - quite loud and hard to get the context. He would also frequently text and call at inopportune times. Then he was quite pushy in getting me to commit right there on the phone call to meet - even after I said I wanted to look into it. Still, I went on to speak with the hiring manager and had a really great conversation. Because of my travel schedule for my current role, I couldn't find time to meet with the team in person. He did not follow up and I honestly believe I lost an opportunity to meet with the team as they moved on without scheduling the in-person meeting. Overall a very unprofessional experience.

Design Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Rome, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a pretty simple interview with about 5 questions total. About 4 behavioral questions that were pretty standard and then one technical question that had to do with the specific work that you would be doing at that location. Seemed pretty nice and laid back, definitely not trying to stress you out just see if you have applicable knowledge.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnton, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UTC Aerospace Systems (Lincolnton, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Personal interview with the purchasing manager asking a lot of questions about your past experience and what you can bring to the company. Personal experience. Very robotic interview questions and answers no personal questions strictly business