Uber Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3,804 of over 3.8K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Uber

Application

I interviewed at Uber

Interview

Above average interview process. Although in the end I was told that I didn't present things I wasnn't ask to present. This is confusing and frustrating. Please ask directly for what you want to hear.

Interview Questions
  • Graph and string related algo problems.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uber

Application

I interviewed at Uber

Interview

Initial screen, followed by case study jam session / presentation, followed by onsite. The recruiter never follow up after onsite and assumed they went with another candidate, however it is common courtesy to at-least reach out with feedback especially after committing to a 2 day turn around.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uber

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber

Interview

I had an interesting experience with Uber. Interviewer was hard to understand due to heavy accent and flow was not structured. Anyways, job was fitting well with my experience; therefore, I easily answered the HR questions. We were discussing the next steps and when to schedule the next interview, where I asked if she has any material & suggestions that she can share for excelling the next interview. Suddenly, she mentioned that I can find everything in internet in non-polite way and she said that she will let me know if I passed the interview or not. The reason I asked this is that, I interviewed Uber a couple months back for Regional Operations Manager role. In hiring manager interview, the questions really required industry and Uber knowledge where I only informed as it will be a background interview over the resume. I even checked what I can found in the internet and still couldn't be able to answer those questions. Many other organizations do not care how well you research as it is not a good indicator. The focus in the interviews should be more focused on skills & how well it will fit with the background that candidates have. Therefore, many organizations like P&G, Amazon, Microsot and more provide content to give insights to candidates or does not look for high level of company knowledge. Uber has a long way to go for being a top employer. Best

Interview Questions
  • Give me an exampl