Ugam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ugam Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I took part in a pool campus where almost 200 students came. The aptitude was easy and very logical . It had c cpp stack queue related questions. Also English comprehension and Quants like race profit and loss etc data interpretation was also easy. Almost 100 people cleared aptitude. Later we had programming test of 2 programs. It was unfair. Some got really easy questions like reverse string l, delete characters. I got of something like addition of second level index of multi-dimensional array and other tricky program. Hence I did not clear this round.

Interview Questions

• reverse string l, delete characters. I got of something like addition of second level index of multi-dimensional array and other tricky program   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ugam in January 2017.

Interview

They will call for interview in interview 3 rounds over there first round is technical problems on c and c++ programing languages plus aptitude test
    If u qualified they will call for 2 and round fully technical test
    3 rd round is hr round

Interview Questions

• they will ask technical questions on c and c++ platform after that normal aptitude question in first round
      2 and round is fully technical test
      3 rd is hr round
      Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test (this was consisted of Logic, English, Maths), Group Discussion, followed by technical round of interview (in which your programming skills along with your thinking process is tested by the interviewer) and HR (this round was about your confirmation on working in night shift, the allowance and the roles you will be playing in the organisation). The whole process was of one day. This was done in 2008.

Interview Questions

• What is Object oriented programming, program for palindrome, where do you see yourself in next 5 years, why Ugam?   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

first 1hr aptitude test was conducted(includes DI,Comprehension & Maths includes all difficulty level,no coding ques)followed by GD for short listed ones & essay writing and then PI for further short listed ones

Interview Questions

• basic HR questions , Java terminology and coding questions   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

They came to my college for summer internship and first they had an aptitude round for an hour,then they shortlisted 8 candidates for the final HR round in which they interviewed each person for about an hour and finally three candidates were selected and i was one among them .

Interview Questions

• They asked me by seeing my resume use FILE HANDLING and write a program to find how much time the keyword "Coimbatore" occurred and also basics of C and JAVA and other questions vary depends on the area of interests of your resume   1 Answer

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

I attended the interview through campus recruitment.First, I attended the online test which consists of 4 stages. The first stage was based on programming side. The second stage was based on vocabulary and verbal side. The third stage was based on data interpretation and the last stage was based on quantitative aptitude.
    After clearing the first round, They asked us to write coding and draw flow charts for a couple of programs in which the logic of the code and the similar output will be given.
    After the previous round, There was a Technical+HR round. In the technical side, questions were mostly based on arrays and strings concept. Later situation based questions and venn diagram based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable to in work night shifts?
      Do have any interest to pursue higher studies?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Firstly, the technical Test in which 20 pure Java questions moderate level is asked. You have to get at least 50% i.e. 10 answers should be right. They took all 20 questions from Indiabix.com.
    Prepare it well from indiabix.

Secondly, Programming test from topics Arrays,Strings,for loop,while loop.Make this topics as much as strong.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Easy aptitude containing basic mathematical questions second round was programing they just check your logic questions based on array string
    Very east apti round but i could not clear it...
    Focus on graph type questions

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Thane (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty good for 1st and 2nd round which i was not able to clear, they asked to write programs. The program had moderate difficulty level mainly array programs were asked.

Survey Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ugam (Thane (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was aptitude test which consisted of technical,quants, data interpretation and English comprehension.
    After clearing the aptitude test there was a written programming test.
    Written test results where conveyed over telephone.
    Then there was technical interview and hr interview.
    Hr interview was a basic communication test interview basic questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to join the company where asked. Hr checks the confidence in you.
    Technical face to face interview was based on the written technical test, and general concepts of oops and Java where asked.