Ugam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ugam Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ugam (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

The interview process was easy.The panel was very friendly.Questions were not very complex.
    Overall experience was good.Many questions were asked from my primary area of interest.
    Questions were mainly asked from my resume.

Interview Questions

• Java File Handling,Went through resume and asked qns from my area of interest   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ugam (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 5 rounds:
    1.Aptitude Round
    2.Group Discussion + General HR Round
    3.Technical Round
    4.Final Round(Interview with Vice-President)

Be through with sql queries and projects that you have done.The interview process is like learning what you don't know and exposing what you know.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

Interview has four rounds
    1. Aptitude test based on computer knowledge , reasoning (Data interpretation) ,Maths, English compression
    2.Written test ( program and flowchart )
    3.Hr
    4.Technical

Company is really good for fresher. Good to start career

Good and supportive environment

Interview Questions

• Finding the non repeating element from the dynamic array and make it re-usable (object oriented way)   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a desktop based test at thane, wagle estate office. The HR executive (educated illiterate) calls for a face to face round without noting the details accurately. Overheard existing package of 6 lakhs as 4.5 Lakhs (not even remotely rhyming or sounding similar). This talented HR executive goes ahead and asks me to submit another written sample over mail. After repeatedly asking whether the package is an issue for the suitable candidate, the HR replies, "I don't know about it, please give the test". What kind of recruitment practices do you folks seriously follow? So going ahead, I submit another sample of my write up and then I get a call Saying, "please submit a scanned copy of your hand written write up. We need to check, how do you write in one go!". This was the first one of its kind throughout my interview experiences so far. Despite that, it takes them several days to confirm the results, which I am not really surprised. I am sure these guys might consult a freelance English teacher to check the test results for they can't afford a content writer. A genuine request, PLEASE STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S PRECIOUS TIME AND EFFORTS...... do a proper profile check before you begin approaching a candidate and please please please benchmark your pay scale.

Interview Questions

• Are content writer really paid this much?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

I had a couple rounds of interview.Not sure whether they go through the candidate profile upfront and have a clarity on what profile they are recruiting for.They just ask the candidate to come to office for each round, which is pathetic.More than candidates competencies they need some one who is paid less and expects less.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Thane (India)).

Interview

1st round Aptitude Exam
    They asked 50 questions. All types of questions were asked. Most of the questions were from data interpretation like profit and sharing.
    Mostly questions were from indiabix website.
     Try to solve fast because at the end you will run out of time.
    Best of luck.

Junior Content Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview starts with online aptitude round.

I cleared it.

Then I was called for Hr round.

After formal enquiries, the interviewer said, " We Prefer only Singles.. "

So, I lost the chance because of being married.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ugam (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The overall selection process comprised of 4 rounds-
    1. Aptitude test (comprising of Programming, verbal, data interpretation and quants). This round was a bit lengthy. You'll surely run out of time.
    2. Programming (You will be given 2 problem statement and you'll have to write the program along with the flow chart in 40 minutes).
    3. Group Discussion (Speak Valid points and always be ready to summarize the entire discussion).
    4. Personal Interview (Ask to write basic code, managerial and HR interview questions).

1st and 2nd round took place in the college and 3rd and 4th round took place in the Ugam office at Thane.

They mostly focus on your logic rather than the language you are writing the program. Mostly prepare programs on strings and arrays.

Junior Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

I had applied through college
    The process took two days
    Day - 1 (college campus)
    The First round was Aptitude which consisted of simple basic quants and technical questions
    After clearing that we had the

Programming round in which we need to write two program given by them in paper along with flowchart and programs were easy. but we had only 40 mins for program as well as flowchart, So practice program writing because it's quiet different than doing it in pc.

Day - 2 (Ugam campus)
    Then on the second day I had Group discussion at ugam campus it was easy they were checking the confidence and my personal advice will be just give your opinions and don't argue with anyone, since it's not a debate

After clearing that I had a Technical interview in which he modified the program he gave me earlier at programming round I solved those nd then he asked me abt my project's then gave me a random puzzle , i never saw those puzzle but he asked me how much time you need to solve this puzzle.i said 5min nd solved in 3 min and my answer was correct second time.
    Then he asked about my family
    He asked whether I have any questions
    Then I asked what's your work in ugam
    That time I came to know that he was a assistant manager

And the final round was HR in this some general question were asked just to test your way of thinking nd then hr told congratulations ur selected
    This was really a happy moment as this was my 7th interview
    I Hope it helps someone

Interview Questions

• Questions were on all the project you made and the languages you wrote in your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please read all the bond related documents carefully before signing.
    Since they had one year agreement.

Junior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ugam (Thane (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First there is an online aptitude test basic questions on c,c++,verbal,maths,reasoning.Then technical round they will gve you paper to write a code in any language like java or c++.Then there will be a HR round

Interview Questions

• Technical round questions:
      Write a program to reverse a string
      bubble sort etc.   Answer Question