Cover image for UiPath

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

UiPath Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 397 of over 397 interviews

Recruiter21%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

UiPath

Application

I interviewed at UiPath

Interview

OA, then call with recruiter to go over interview process/details, then two 45 minute technical interviews back to back. Questions were not very difficult. Super chill, loved the ease of communication with the recruiter!

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in UiPath?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

UiPath

Application

I interviewed at UiPath

Interview

Very complete and transparent. Straight forward questions about experience and lots of conversation about expectations before getting into the meat of the interviews so you know what you are getting into.

Interview Questions
  • More of a discussion on how you would approach your 30-60-90. No stumper questions designed to trip you up but more about how you would fit in the culture.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about UiPath

Join the conversation on

Technology/IT Consultants

1y

a

Consultant

Can anyone suggest approximate salary levels at UiPath for Solution Engineer?

4 Comments

Tech

457.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=UiPath~1102519
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UiPath (Bangalore)

Interview

There were a total of 3 rounds conducted for the role 1. Written Test with in Hackerrank platform 10 MCQ aptitude questions and 2 coding questions (medium difficulty) that can be written any coding languages 2. Technical Round 3. Managerial Round with the director and senior manager

Interview Questions
  • Questions were asked related to our work experience and the project we have worked upon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UiPath (New York, NY)

Interview

Interviewer is not professional and show no interest to take interview because The position is already closed the day i attend the interview. but not sure why they called me for interview and wasted time. not expected with high growth company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UiPath (Austin, TX) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was great! Got a hackerrrank with 2 medium-ish LC style questions. They got back to me in 2 weeks for a phone call and then 2 45 min back to back technical interviews. The interviewers were very nice and helpful-- a very smooth and timely experience.

Interview Questions
  • Hackerrank: 2 LC style questions Interview: 2 LC style questions

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at UiPath (Bucharest, Bucuresti) in Sep 2022

Interview

1. Interview with Hiring team 2. Technical interview with 2 Local SME 3. Another talk with Hiring representative 4. 45mins Interview with US manager 5. Another 45minutes of Technical interview in continuation of the US manager interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: 45 mins of JavaScript, SQL and REST API technical questions

UiPath

Application

I interviewed at UiPath

Interview

IQ test, interview with HR, Manager and Sales leader. It was a very smooth process. I could do the test at home and in my own time. Interviews were in person and online.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UiPath

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UiPath in Aug 2022

Interview

I did a screen with the hiring manager. This was a forty-five minute behavioral screen where I was asked about my background and the hiring manager described the team he manages. I passed that stage then two weeks later I did a virtual onsite with them. This virtual onsite was four and a half hours long, with three coding rounds and two system design rounds. The principal engineer who did one of my system design rounds was extremely rude and kept cutting me off during my interview, distracting my focus. Another one of my interviewers was smug and gave me bad vibes in general. This interview was for a senior engineer role. I got a call from the recruiter the next day saying I did not meet the bar for senior engineer but met the bar for software engineer II. I was asked if I'd be interested in taking the software engineer II role. I said yes and my recruiter said she'd try to find a team for me. Two weeks later the recruiter said she was unable to find a team for me and my candidacy was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions
  • standard leetcode questions. Make sure you understand dfs, bfs, and optimization questions really well.
1 person found this interview helpful

UiPath

Application

I interviewed at UiPath

Interview

Interviewer was very flaky, kept changing the interview dates, and wasn’t concentrating during the interview , off topic sometimes , not a good experience. I’ve prepared for it so long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UiPath

Application

I interviewed at UiPath

Interview

Worst interview process I have ever been through, a very unstructured interview process that randomly moved between topics. The recruiter was very un structured and distracted. was even eating breakfast during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 397 Interviews

UiPath Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UiPath as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Technical Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Success Manager and Rpa Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UiPath takes an average of 29 days when considering 325 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Rpa Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 33 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UiPath according to 325 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.22%