UnLocked Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnLocked

Sort:

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnLocked (Washington, DC) in June 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview and the interviewer missed the interview. I did a follow up email to which I received no response. I was contacted a view days later by another individual from the company asking to schedule an interview. The phone interview was clearly conducted by a new employee who was reading a script. Someone in the background was instructing him on what to say.
    **The job I applied for was listed as full time, salary of 90-120, 000 plus commission. On the call I was informed that the position is now part time, commission only. **

Interview Questions

• I was not questioned about my experience or anything for that matter. Simply asked if I would be willing to go part time commission only and when I could start.   1 Answer

SDE1 Interview

Interview

behavior question, and basic data structure and algorithm questions. in binary maze 0 stands for an obstacle , 1 for road find if it can reach the ending point from start

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UnLocked in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was scheduled for an interview and the interviewer missed the interview. I did a follow up email to which I received no response. I was contacted a view days later by another individual from the company asking to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna join our company?   1 Answer