UniGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UniGroup

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. First start off with a phone call and some brief interview questions and telling you about the company. Set up interview in person. Simple interview, wanted to know a time you helped a customer. Interviewed in the cafeteria which was weird by comforting for someone in college because it was not intimidating. Then I received another phone call and had another interview with the person that you will be training you. Same type of interview questions, but this time they really explain the job and during the interview it sounded like I had the job. She said it was a very fast pace environment and you will want to pull your hair out sometimes. (Working there it was a little fast pace but as an intern you have tasks that a very manageable for someone who hasn't worked in a business environment before). A fun environment over the summer because their are a lot of college interns.

Interview Questions

• A time where you helped a customer. A time you worked in a fast pace environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an intern.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied and got a call the next day. Interviewed a week later then got the call after the interview that I got it. Interview questions are easy. I was interviewed by two people.

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in February 2011.

Interview

Straight forward interview with future manager and co-worker. Whole interview took about an hour and was fairly laid back. Took place in a conference room and was a general question/answer from both sides. Co-worker seems more knowledgeable than the manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult stake holder you've ever had to deal with and how you resolved their needs.   Answer Question

Senior Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniGroup (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process was pretty casual. Interviewed with the entire team at once. Asked a lot of "by the book" process questions regarding Lean development. Will have you draw out a process flow on the white board.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a stakeholder who wants to end the project early?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, and set up an interview, The first portion of the interview was with the HR contact, then I met with the direct manager for about 30-45 minutes. I received a call back in about 2 weeks, the second round was with the senior department manager and the CFO. I waited about 2 weeks and was called with an offer. Then I had to enter data into an online HR system and submit to a drug test. It was routine and simple process.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Unigroup and what are my current goals - how long do I plan to stay?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UniGroup (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

One on one, very personable. Great company, great location.

Interview Questions

• What contributions can you bring to the organization that will enhance our financial goals.   1 Answer

Not within personal financial goals.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniGroup (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Just one round of interview and then HR call.
    The interview is technical and contains two members in the interview panel. Architect and Manager were the members in the panel.
    Mostly on core java, spring and projects that I worked on recently.

Revenue Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

A very quick interview process. Call within a week or two. Basic interview questions. Be ready to be hired within a month. First with HR. Second with the supervisor of the department. Third with the director of the department. Usually within the same day sometimes it could be together or different days.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses? Give a time when....? How would you handle doing your work and then the phone rings? What would you do?   Answer Question

Transportation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO).

Interview

Applied for the position and got a phone call for an in person interview a few days later. The interview was with a member of HR who explained the position, then with two managers. The managers were very nice and seemed very excited about their jobs and what they do. Most of the questions were about my resume then they had a list of other questions that were mainly situational. Tell me a time.... etc. Heard back about a week and half later that it was offered to someone else.

Transportation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniGroup (Fenton, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call the day after I submitted my resume asking for an Interveiw. Interview was pretty relaxed but formal. Overall it was a good experience. But their was two interviews total one with manager and one with director.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of time management questions and problem solving questuons   Answer Question