Unidine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unidine (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was an informal, casual, yet productive. Interview was more of a conversation with a discussion of role specifications, responsibilities and benefits associated with company/position. Further growth opportunities were discussed as well as "5 year plan"

AP Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unidine in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was average, not too hard. They asked the usual questions like tell me a little about yourself and describe what duties you have performed in previous jobs....as i said, normal questions that you expect

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Grange, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unidine (La Grange, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I went to the job board at my high school. I picked up the information and went home to complete it. Once I completed it I got a phone call. Then I had a one on one interview which wasnt difficult. Normal questions like how did you hear about us, what are you doing with your life right now. After the interview was complete, I was sent to be fingerprinted and drug tested and then I started my training days.

Interview Questions

• What type of job do you think this is? Are you personable?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with four people, including the CEO, at 8am on a Friday and was offered the job before leaving that day! Excellent experience overall! First I met with an internal recruiter who explained the job description. THen I met with the senior director of talent who asked me interview questions. After that I met with my new boss and the CEO. After meeting all of the interviewers I spoke to the senior director of talent who offered me the job!

Interview Questions

• What was one problem that you recognized at your last job and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unidine (New Milford, CT) in June 2010.

Interview

I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are the five mother sauces?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unidine.

Interview

The interview process consisted of meeting a few people of the company where they sugar coat the company and the job. Unfortunately, you don't get the true picture of the culture/atmosphere until you work there and live it each and every day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think, will you like it here?   1 Answer

Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unidine (Detroit, MI).

Interview

typical first interview and then came back for an interview with a different person. Had to have a drug screen and a background check completed. The whole process took a couple of weeks to complete.

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somers Point, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unidine (Somers Point, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Was called went to interview,asked a few questions about whatI did at last job. Told I needed to pass a drug screening and backgtound check,thats it,all done,over. It was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Was told about the job and asked if I could pass the drug test.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unidine.

Interview

Was supposed to meet with one person, they weren't available and I ended up meeting with a recruiter. They didn't know all the details about the Manager, interview was a bit of a waste of time.

24/7 work mentality for staff

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unidine (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I found the interview process for the most part to be pretty standard and my interviewers to be very pleasant. There were however a few things that threw me off and made it clear that this was not a culture fit for me.
    First of all, I was interviewing in the morning and therefore found out that EVERY single work week morning there is a staff meeting in the main reception where a staff member reviews some aspect of the Unidine handbook (I was there when they were reviewing handwashing) which struck me as a little culty.
    Also, it was made known to me that staff were expected to be at their desks by 8:00 am and people generally worked late and that other staff members would keep tabs on you. This made it clear that this was not a culturally good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working in an open plan office and having a start time of 8am   Answer Question