Unify Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Unify

2.5

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unify (Seattle, WA) in April 2019.

Interview

it was a recruiter who interviewed me on the phone. she gave all info for their company then started asking me a question on the technical part from me. she said after that a person from their company will interview me face to face to see in what position I can fit in . after that if I get accepted to get an offer letter and pay me the first week before project start and then I will be in their company's Salary.

Interview Questions

• overall experience in Data engineering?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Interview

Several rounds. Not well-coordinated. Mostly at Starbucks near Client site. Entire interview cycle lasted over 6 weeks. At the end, they waited until the client placement happened before bringing me onboard.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unify (Kirkland, WA) in December 2018.

Interview

Met with senior staff to determine if fit for consulting team. Interviewed with 3 people who didn't have enough knowledge of interviewing. Phone screens were helpful as was the interview with account manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience? Do you have agile experience?   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was very interesting. I had two phone interviews followed by an all-day face-to-face interview. I spoke to 4 different groups. I had to explain what I did in my previous company. I had to explain what I like about each group and how I think I could contribute to the success of the group.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you have to release a software load tomorrow and you have a problem with the software load ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase took about a few days.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unify in September 2014.

Interview

Terrific recruiting company Wavestaff. They were supportive and focussed on keeping me in the loop at each step. I would definitely work with them again.

Phone screen and then in-person 1 hour interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a Sales Demo of the SaaS offering they were taking to market.   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Interview

Was first hired as a contractor. I went through an interview with the agency and then two interviews with Siemens management. They were all phone interviews and basically just went over my employment history. They wanted to be sure I knew the software (SAP) and that I had done business to business collections before.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions that were difficult or unusual.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unify (Washington, DC) in October 2011.

Interview

Whole process was about 2-3 months rom first interview to first day of work. First interview with HR recruiter. Next round included Multiple phone interviews with VPs, SVPs in both US and Germany. In person interviewing with US business leaders. Final round Video interview with day-to -say manager who was in located in Germany.

Wintel Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unify (Rochester Hills, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Laid back interview

Negotiation

Just an offer with salary from the contract house/

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unify (Boston, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

Was the usual.. phone interveiw, 1:1 interveiw and panel interveiw.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unify (Athens (Greece)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process took about and an hour.
    The attendees were willing to provide more info about the company products and the work that they do on their offices.
    At the end of the interview there was a 15 minute skill test based on c++ .

Interview Questions

• There were questions about my academic level and knowledge of the field.   Answer Question