Union Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Branch Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Diego, CA) in November 2020.

Interview

Everything went great. It was 30 minutes interview by webex meet app. we talked about my previous job experiences what I used to do at work with some situations I went through while dealing with different kinds of customers. As I worked as a cashier , customer service and financial services I had to talk it. Specially when I used to cash check, transfer manoey and making money orders.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me a situation when you deal with a customer who is refusing your service because you are not doing what he what's you to do ( something reverse the policy )?   Answer Question

Sr. Underwriter Interview

Interview

Explanation of the company and job duties were clear. Management was very personable and knowledgeable. Interview questions started off with the general questions about strengths and weaknesses but went into more in depth underwriting scenarios. Overall, you left with a good understanding of the department, the culture and how management supports its team.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter then with hiring manager. Additional phone interviews with two additional managers in the division. Interviews focused on past experience relevant to the role and the nature of the role being interviewed for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Union Bank (New York, NY) in November 2020.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. Initial phone screen then code assessment. Then the constant rounds of tiny interviews. 5 total rounds so far! I believe the next round is with the janitor's dog. As long as he doesn't growl at me, I should be good!

Interview Questions

• I don't even remember most questions as the only ones that were relevant to my experience were asked by the actual hiring manager   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank in November 2020.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 current employees. Questions were mainly directed towards my experience and background. I had the opportunity to ask questions throughout the process. The panelists had similar but different positions in the company, along the lines of my application.

Bank Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Union Bank (San Diego, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was done via video. There were a few connection problems at the beginning, but that was resolved. As for the interview process itself, it was fairly standard. Started with introductions, then talked about job duties, situational questions, and finally questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake at your job.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

In my previous position, I worked with some recruiters to hire new people for many years. Diana was by far the best of all. Honestly, when I applied, I wasn't very interested in the job because the salary was much lower than before. While I was talking with Diana, I started to take an interest in the position, in the company she works for. I also had an interview with Akiko, which made me even more interested in the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with customers complaints   1 Answer

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank.

Interview

I had a phone interview because I was studying abroad my interviewer didn't seem to have looked at my resume before and was looking for things to ask me. There was a lot of silent time where he was just reading through my resume which was very awkward.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank (New York, NY) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview and then Technical Round (coding session). Programming question were basic involved stack, queue, Linked List, String and array. Last Round was HR just basic behavioral questions. The total process took from two weeks to three weeks

Retail Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank (Fullerton, CA) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of provide detail information on the process and clarity around the role. It also helped to address any of my concerns I had with sales, operations and recruitment.

Interview Questions

• If I would accept the offer and start date is accurate.   1 Answer