United AMG Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United AMG Partners Interview Questions

2.1

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I basically had the same experience as described in other reviews. I had a group interview with other three candidates. We had a little conversation before the interview and I got to know that we were there for different positions. During the interview, one of the Senior Partners asked us to briefly introduce ourselves and why we wanted this job. Then he showed us a PowerPoint about what different positions in this company did. And then about the salary (they do not give base salary). Not bad experience. I just felt like they wanted sales more than an analyst so I figured this is not my type of work.

Interview Questions

United AMG Partners Response

May 9, 2018 – VP - Business Development

Thank you for the feedback. Our interview process has changed a lot over the last year. We now are doing an individual one on one interviews so we can get to know our incoming candidates better and... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

Set up an interview time and then I went to their Santa Monica office. One of the C-levels talked to me for around 20 minutes about the job. Not much interview, but in a group setting. Talk about how the job was more commission based.

Employees Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview was a group interview where they tell you more about the company and emphasize on residual income. There is no base income and is 100% commission so you get paid based on how many contracts you can sign. No other benefits. Because it's 100% commission, there's a possibility of not making any money at all in one month so they expect you to get a part-time job until you "start making money."They make it sound great and that residual income will make you really rich but unless you're willing to work hard and get a part time job, you won't be making much money anytime soon. When you ask about the job position, they said that you start off cold calling and eventually they will teach you how to work as an analyst (position I applied to) but based on what they talked about, it feels that all you will ever do is cold calling and working with clients to secure contracts. Avoid unless you want to work hard, come in everyday (they expect you to work and come in everyday like any other employee who gets paid hourly), possibly make nothing, and get a part-time job along with it.

Interview Questions

• Do you want an hourly wage or residual income based salary?   1 Answer
    • What motivates you to work hard?   Answer Question
    • Although it is difficult in the first year, what will you do to get money during the first year?   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The CEO of the company introduced the company first and asked your questions during the interview. He tried to persuade you to admit residual income is better...You need to answer some questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Which is better? Residual income or base income   1 Answer

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round group interview. You need to give a brief self introduction. Then the senior manager or VP introduced their culture and they kinda want you to be sales. Also they want you to believe residual income is better than base income which I don't agree with. Finally you need to fill out a form containing a few questions.

Financial Analyze Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

no good they kinds of like you to be a sells actually they just talks about how good about to be a sells instead of their product
    after interview they would give u a form to finish they offer 2 options to let you choice one is commission bases and another one is base salary , once u choice base salary they would not follow up

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The head of the company came and introduce their company. First question was introduce yourself and why you wanna join the company. And then you will be asked your opinion about the market one by one,etc

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

straight forward interview. CEO spoke about the company, how employer health insurance operates in the market place. there are 100% commission positions as well as salary positions.

Interview Questions

• Residual vs Salary Income pros/cons.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A group interview followed by a questionaire asking you multiple questions about residual income, whats your big why and also some other basic question like why do you want to work for us. The interview was basically them trying to sell you the position and they want you to believe that residual income is better than active income. They also give a brief introduction about what you will be doing and how their business work. When they go through the power point they will ask you questions. Be sure to research the company before going in.

Interview Questions

• Residual income or active income?   1 Answer

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Small group presentation. Must answer questions, but none of your answers really matter since they will correct you and lead you to the path that Residual Income is better than Salary Income, which had been mentioned many times in the interviews before mine. BTW, expect the presentation last over an hour. (The one-hour parking spot ain't gonna cut it)