United AMG Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA).

Interview

There was a group of 5 in the interview. One of the senior partners were giving us overview of their company and the overall market they operate at. They also provided information about different salary possibilities that you can earn. Overall seemed like a good company for people willing to put in the work of pushing health insurance to businesses.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fit for the position?
      What qualities do you have that you think will help in this job?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group interview. The head of the company came and introduce their company. First question was introduce yourself and why you wanna join the company. And then you will be asked your opinion about the market one by one,etc

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

straight forward interview. CEO spoke about the company, how employer health insurance operates in the market place. there are 100% commission positions as well as salary positions.

Interview Questions

• Residual vs Salary Income pros/cons.   1 Answer

Market Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial "interview" was in a group where they ask you a handle of basic questions and spend the remaining hour hard selling you on the benefits of a residual income. After you answer a questionnaire and are basically asked to chose which form of income you like better; the correct choice to get a second interview is residual income.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round group interview. You need to give a brief self introduction. Then the senior manager or VP introduced their culture and they kinda want you to be sales. Also they want you to believe residual income is better than base income which I don't agree with. Finally you need to fill out a form containing a few questions.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Just one hour presentation tell you nothing about what you are applying for. In stead, they kept telling you how much you could earn from benefit consultant position but it is related to your performance.they pictured a beautiful future, however, in fact you are just selling insurance. In the end, they will give you an essay interview question to let you choose whether you want to be anbicious in your career or earn a little. I still choose to apply for the Financial consultant which has basic salary and I ended up getting no offer. I think they just want to hire somebody to sell insurance with no cost. All the position online just a way to trick you to apply for their company.

Interview Questions

• What is interested you about our company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

They gave you the presentation on residual income, which is a commission based salary. 9k for first year, 49k for the second year, and 100k+ later on. And they just present on their firm and general info. You need to make about 40+ calls per hour in order to get some one line up with u

Interview Questions

• What intriguing you about hour company? What can you get from us compare to others? What makes you think you can get in?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A group interview followed by a questionaire asking you multiple questions about residual income, whats your big why and also some other basic question like why do you want to work for us. The interview was basically them trying to sell you the position and they want you to believe that residual income is better than active income. They also give a brief introduction about what you will be doing and how their business work. When they go through the power point they will ask you questions. Be sure to research the company before going in.

Interview Questions

• Residual income or active income?   1 Answer

Employee Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Irvine, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with applicants for different positions. Began as a presentation by the CEO introducing the company and the health insurance market and an explanation of residual income versus salary. Lasted about an hour and ended with a written response portion.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer residual income or salary?   Answer Question
    • During a recession, does business go up or down for insurance companies?   Answer Question

Employee Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United AMG Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, and our interviewer was 20 minutes late. We were supposed to hear about the Employee Benefits Analyst position as well as other positions that were available. Instead, we sat through a 45 minute presentation on a cold calling/telemarketing position and the typical hype of commission and earning potential. No mention of any other positions. Clearly a deceptive tactic to get people in the door and sucker them in to a non-salaried, commission only job. I doubt any of us would have taken the "interview" if they had been honest about the job being offered.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be making 100k by the end of your third year?   Answer Question