United Acceptance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Quick process. Basic interview. Nothing too hard. screened by HR, Then interviewed with manager. Was offered the job on the 1st interview. Then had me sign paper work and scheduled drug screening. Less than a week later HR called me and offered me the job and gave me my start date.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Acceptance in October 2009.

Interview

The process was very limited

Interview Questions

• When a customer asked if she could get a refund on an As-Is account   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

You will be interviewed by the IT Manager/Staff. They will ask you questions to make sure you know what you are talking about. They may pose to you problems that they have had reoccur in the past.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the power fails. A disaster preparedness question.   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was very thorough, both Sheldon and Diana explained what they needed and and made me feel very comfortable. They explained their needs and what the job entailed and their expectations from me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was referred by an employee and was called by the department manager. He set up interview then called me back stating I was hired. Manager was friendly and made me feel excited about joining team.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Job is really collections mixed with customer service, you're doing both.
    HR is really nice.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA).

Interview

3 rounds of interview.
    1- you meet with HR admin to go over the basics, just to see if you did your research on the company and to provide any general answers
    2- you meet with the hiring manager for your respective department
    3- you meet with the HR manager

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to get in the auto finance business?   1 Answer

Insurance Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Acceptance (Smyrna, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Human Resource Manager did not review my resume. Overqualified for the job and should have never been given an phone interview. She seemed a bit frazzled and all over the place. Spoke with the hiring manager prior to me interviewing with him. Very unprofessional. Offices were very outdated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. What are your weakness. What kind of company was your last two jobs. Pick four verbs to describe yourself.   Answer Question