United BioSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy laid back interview. I meet with the hiring manager and the project manager. We discussed the product they currently had on contract and the where the company was heading in the future. They both were very open about the questions I asked and it seems like a very easy place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Training & Dev Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource.

Interview

It was clear the recruiter was not very bright. He gave me a whole song and dance about how he was going to highly recommend I be pushed through to the next interview and that either way he would circle back in a week. He assured me that he AND the company were not the type to just disappear...never heard from him again.

Interview Questions

• He struggled to get any organic questions out. I couldn't even begin to remember a good question.   Answer Question

Senior Data Warehouse Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

No Initial HR call. It was directly with the Director of Business Intelligence along with 3 managers. Then again one more round with the Senior Program Manager. Though the questions were easy, they did not offer me. Also the HR becomes unresponsive if you are not selected or offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly design questions on data warehouse. Nothing tough or tricky questions. Roughly 5 behaviour questions were also asked in between the technical stuff.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I applied online, as an internal applicant. Was contacted within a few days to interview. Once the interview was confirmed, I was emailed the location and who I would be interviewing with.

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

The interview process included phone conversations and in person job talk with additional one on one sessions with staff. All was cordial, and great conversations and interactions throughout. This is at least 30 words written here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource.

Interview

The hiring process was organized and straight-forward. My recruiter was really good at keeping me updated with where I was in the process. They were there every step in the way. I went through a phone screening, a phone interview, and 2 in-person interviews. The entire process took a little less than a month and a half. I was told that they wait until all potential candidates go through all of the rounds before providing offers. Interview questions themselves were not difficult.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource in July 2016.

Interview

An internal recruiter found my resume and called me for interview. The duties were vague in her description. I had a video interview and then two additional phone interviews. I had to call the recruiter after each interview as her follow up was very poor. After hired, there is a background check which was still in process a month after my start date.

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at United BioSource in October 2015.

Interview

I went through a recruiter. Process took less than a week. First it was the phone screening. Followed by a skype interview. Basically they want to know how you do your job.

Interview Questions

• Two people will interview you.How do you perform drug accountability? What do you do before a IMV? How do you request EMR? Walk us through a IMV?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United BioSource (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Very laid back and easy to talk with interviewer. Utilized a Skype type service, but it did not work correctly so we quickly converted to a phone interview only. After that, everything went very smoothly and the overall process was not very long. Phone offer followed within a few days, followed by onboarding and required training.

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (Memphis, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was an interview with Senior Manager than the director. Your normal interview questions. Meeting with HR to discuss salary and additional paperwork needed. So that the ball can get to rolling.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you? How do you respond to conflict resolution?   Answer Question