United BioSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United BioSource Interview Questions

Interviews at United BioSource

2.5

PM Interview

Interview

Initial call with HR, followed by 30 min phone call with project director . Was scheduled for in person interview with 4 people ( HR, another PM, and two directors)

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

Interview process is conducted by a guide. Interviewers are not familiar with interviewing and simply read from the guide. All questions are typical behavioral type questions that you can google for answers.

Interview Questions

• All questions were typical - Tell me about a time where you had success? Tell me about a time where you failed and what did you learn? How do you handle a difficult co-worker? Do you like working with a team or as an individual?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at United BioSource in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by 2 talent specialist for a phone screen, but it moved to an informal meeting with a senior leader. The informal interview seemed like a good idea at the time, but the commentary by the interviewer was borderline offensive/discriminatory. This led to several on-site interviews with what seemed like everyone in the office except the receptionist. In-person interviews were brief because either they were running to another meeting or were just unaware of the position I was interviewing for. All things considered, with the process, the culture, the business - I ultimately declined the offer. Given the insane hoops one would think you are interviewing for google or amazon. Generally, the process was over complicated with an indecisive management team. As another glassdoor reviewer suggested - ask the difficult questions, take a look at the culture, perception is reality at UBC.

Interview Questions

• Standard by the book questions that did not invoke a representation of personality or capability.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at United BioSource (Blue Bell, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Process was ok and the people I talked to were very nice overall. They were disorganized on site - one person did not show and another was replaced bc she was too busy. It left a bad taste in my mouth — like I was not good enough for them to take the time to meet with me. Seems consistent with their culture if you read the reviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions. I’d advise any interviewer to probe on the culture. Ownership has changed and the leadership is excited about the potential. The folks doing the day to day work seem less excited. Do your homework — ask the hard questions, don’t just answer them, and listen closely. Sometimes I dismiss the reviews as disgruntled employees and some of the reviews are, but I uncovered a lot by asking very specific questions that were consistent with what I read in the reviews.   Answer Question

Senior BI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

1. HR called me up and had HR interview
    2. Next stage was to talk to hiring manager on phone
    3.Next to talk to other professionals from team. Everything was on skype , no face to face interview at Blue Bell

Interview Questions

• 1. Approach towards creating dashboard or report
      2. Samples of Tabelau dashboard
      3. why interested in the position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy laid back interview. I meet with the hiring manager and the project manager. We discussed the product they currently had on contract and the where the company was heading in the future. They both were very open about the questions I asked and it seems like a very easy place to work.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer

Training & Dev Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource.

Interview

It was clear the recruiter was not very bright. He gave me a whole song and dance about how he was going to highly recommend I be pushed through to the next interview and that either way he would circle back in a week. He assured me that he AND the company were not the type to just disappear...never heard from him again.

Interview Questions

• He struggled to get any organic questions out. I couldn't even begin to remember a good question.   Answer Question

Senior Data Warehouse Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Blue Bell, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

No Initial HR call. It was directly with the Director of Business Intelligence along with 3 managers. Then again one more round with the Senior Program Manager. Though the questions were easy, they did not offer me. Also the HR becomes unresponsive if you are not selected or offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly design questions on data warehouse. Nothing tough or tricky questions. Roughly 5 behaviour questions were also asked in between the technical stuff.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United BioSource (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I applied online, as an internal applicant. Was contacted within a few days to interview. Once the interview was confirmed, I was emailed the location and who I would be interviewing with.

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United BioSource (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

The interview process included phone conversations and in person job talk with additional one on one sessions with staff. All was cordial, and great conversations and interactions throughout. This is at least 30 words written here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer