United Microelectronics Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Microelectronics Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at United Microelectronics

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

HR will make a phone call to have a first screening, then they will email to you the date and time for face to face interview. During the interview, HR will give you a short IQ test, about 1hours to answer the question, then the hiring manager will come in to interview you. Asking your previous working experience, willing to working overtime or not, and the working environment is very challenging and high stress, are you ready to cope it?

Interview Questions

• What you know about semiconductor? Why you wanted to work with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for United Microelectronics

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2016.

Interview

Explaining the basic principle of working content. Describing personality, and the way for solving problems. Give an example for everything that you have mentioned.

Interview Questions

• What's the reason to leave current company.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2018.

Interview

Skype interview. Brief introduction of personal background, working experience, working content and working skills.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

Quite an easy interview on your particulars and career objectives with this company.
    However the interview process was done in Chinese and you need to be good at it.
    Had an IQ test beforehand which you need to finish in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us and how do you suits yourself the position applied.
      What is your weakness and strength.
      How do you cope with stress as the working environment is harsh here.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Microelectronics (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied through a campus job fair and the process took 4+ weeks

Interview Details – Skype interview is required.

Interview Questions:
    1.Tell me about yourself
    2.Explain semiconductor thin-film process. How much you know in back-end, like CMP and plating?
    3.Personality check
    4.Are you willing to work oversea.
    6.Q&A