United Road Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Road Services

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at United Road Services (Romulus, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

You have to meet with multiple people. Including the president of the company. Take an excel test, take a written test and you need to be at a minimum, proficient. Once you have satisfied everyone's taste buds, you sit and wait...

Interview Questions

• Why the transportation industry?   1 Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Road Services (Livonia, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Thorough and detailed. Met with 2 managers and the director which was great and they were very direct on what is expected of me which is great. I appreciated the fact they gave me an overview and they have expanded.

Interview Questions

• How does background in transportation work with their company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at United Road Services (Taylor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

apply and forget about it this is not the company you are looking for ......bad attitude....no call or not even regret email or mail...no requirement ...no hiring ploicy for any vacancy

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at United Road Services.

Interview

Not much of an interview. Did not really ask any questions. Walked in and they told me what the position did. Then had to take a skills test. Left then got a call the next day.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Road Services.

Interview

Interviewed though staffing company first and then at United Road

Interview Questions

• Sounded like a great place to work, but salary was not very competitive.   1 Answer

Shop Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Road Services (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Go online and fill out the online application, someone from the recruiting department contacts you, receive a phone call interview, then a face to face interview, then drug test, then you work for a probationary time period of 90 days. After 90 days your benefits start.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was easy and they have a set price for every job they offer.