United Software Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at United Software Group

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at United Software Group (McLean, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

A time was setup for Hexaware Technologies to call me and a confirmation email was sent. Was stood up by Hexaware. It's kinda hard to understand if USG dropped the ball or Hexaware did. I had informed USG that Hexaware does this, but they assured me that this wouldn't happen and yet.

Interview Questions

• i was waiting for Hexaware's phone call.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at United Software Group.

Interview

There is a initial phone interview. It casual conversation. Since USG is a consulting company the actual job interview is done when you they find you a end client to work for.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

its a staffing company so they dont conduct the actual interview process.

Negotiation

they would reveal the rates with the employee. its your talent to get a decent salary from them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at United Software Group (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

The review was done over the phone, and was pretty straightforward. Since HP is an international company, you might get reviewed by people who are in different locations. Expect general technical questions pertinent to the job you are applying for. Make sure that you know your stuff. They may also try to gauge your general personality to see if you will be a fit in their culture. If having a face to face interview make sure you are in formal attire.

Interview Questions