United Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.8

OLP Rotational Program Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a week later. Set up a phone interview and got asked basic behavioral questions. Heard back soon after that I would be flown out to headquarters for a day long interview process.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Interview starts with 30 min phone interview and then had 60 min presentation interview through online. After the online interview, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The onsite interview also includes presentation and several hours of interviews with related team members.

Interview Questions

• - General questions related to resume including Why do you joint UTC?, when yo do you expect to graduate?
      - Technical questions related to research topic   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter for the first round. second round with two managers. People are nice and friendly but did not hear any response after the second round. I applied in Last year October, but have not hear back from them till now.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies (Burlington, VT) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter went really well, very easy. Second phone interview with manager on phone went not as well. They asked a lot of very detailed questions, so prepare yourself adequately if you get an opportunity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds. Two phone interviews and then an in person super day interview at corporate headquarters. The phone interviews were informal and casual, just getting to you know questions. The in person interview was more formal and a panel interview process. The questions were typical and you and to give presentations.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for the phone interview with manager. Interview went good, the manager was very responsive. Communication with HR was poor. I was asked for onsite interview but for more than two weeks i didnt get any further notice, so i asked HR firmly what was the status. I was told that the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to my past experience, like, what i learned, what was my job, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

Internship interview, phone screen. They asked behavioral questions and my interests. The interview opportunity was obtained from an on-campus college career fair. The recruiters collected resumes, contact info, career interests, and then told us that they would make phone calls later that evening for an on-campus interview (limited slots). Or, alternatively, hiring managers would call us later for a phone screen if interested.

Information Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR for first round. However I couldn't make it on site and I was automatically put to the second round. The second round consisted of a 15 minute presentation of your interest, why UTC/ITLP, leadership experience, relevant work experience, etc. A question and answer dialogue followed. I was then given a behavioral interview with two IT employees and one HR employee. It was a simple interview and we really just talked about my past experiences and what I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

UTC couldn't guarantee me the exposure I wanted (Information Security) so I went with an offer that did. UTC should create a better pipeline into different areas because they'll continue to lose talent if they don't.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and interview process was telephonic. The whole process of hiring did not take more than a week. and I received offer after 5 days of my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my past experience and whatever was on my Resume   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Hartford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. 25 minutes with group lead and a colleague. Very friendly and to the point. Went over research experience and interests as well as given an overview of what the group did.