United Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 180 of over 180 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

United Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies

Interview

It went well but long.There was two panels to go through. Everyone was very welcoming and and made me feel comfortable. I felt this was a great reflection on the company.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were average
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

Took 4 round of technical come HR round after successful clearing all rounds. Profile kept on hold.. I do not find good practice for ki new employees. Horrible experience for giving interviews but no outcome after clearing all rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

United Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at United Technologies

Interview

There is an 1 hour phone screen interview. If you passed the phone screen, on-site/remote interview will be held in several weeks later. This includes 1 hour presentation followed with 2 hour technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • If you have conflict with your colleagues, what will you do?

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT)

Interview

Interview was pretty easy. Received a call from HR. Did a phone interview. Then came in and met with the manager. Was hired same day. Started two weeks from interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe an issue you had at work and how did you handle it?

United Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies

Interview

The first round is through HireVue, with regular behavioral questions. The whole process last for about 30 minutes. Might feel weird by just talking in front of the laptop by yourself.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your work when there are multiple tasks?

United Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at United Technologies

Interview

AI online interview after confirmation of your current GPA. Average questions. They give you time about 40seconds to think about your answer and then you can record it. You only have one try and up to 3 mins per question.

Interview Questions
  • Excel skills and examples of formulas Describe a project where you used analytical skills

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter, followed by a second phone screen with a team member. Finally, half day on-site interview with three separate groups, each focussed on a different skill set.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in Aug 2019

Interview

First they send you s case and also they ask you to come up with a challenge facing UTC in the future. Based on your performance they will ask you to interview in Farmington CT for an all day interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Minneapolis, MN) in Aug 2019

Interview

This was at the Det-Tronics business. Phone interview followed by half-day, multi-round, on-site interview. They told me when the in-person interview would be scheduled only the day before, so I had to arrange to take off work at the last minute. The interview itself appeared to go well, but I got absolutely no contact from anyone after the interview. No one made me an offer, but no one rejected me either. There wasn't even any automated rejection email. I don't know whether they even filled the position or just canceled it. The lack of professionalism was surprising and disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had an experience with unhappy customers? How did you handle the situation?

United Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies

Interview

Application, followed by a phone interview, followed by a Superday. At the Superday, there is a dinner the night before, usually a presentation the day of, a group activity, and an individual interview. Be sure to know what you are talking about and know the lines on your resume

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 180 Interviews

United Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at United Technologies as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Mechanical Engineer and Operations Leadership Program Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Financial Leadership Program and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at United Technologies takes an average of 27 days when considering 160 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Financial Leadership Development Program roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at United Technologies according to 160 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.51%