United Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at United Technologies

HardAverageEasy
Found 178 candidate interviews
Featured Interview
Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Technologies (Solihull, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interview lasted one hour and was based on pure discussion. They mentioned the problem and asked me how I can help the company move forward and solve it . I provided sort term and long term solutions and used details and milestones for the implementation

Interview Questions
  • They mentioned the problem and asked how I can solve it
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

Took 4 round of technical come HR round after successful clearing all rounds. Profile kept on hold.. I do not find good practice for ki new employees. Horrible experience for giving interviews but no outcome after clearing all rounds

Interview Questions
United Technologies
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at United Technologies (United Kingdom)

Interview

There is an 1 hour phone screen interview. If you passed the phone screen, on-site/remote interview will be held in several weeks later. This includes 1 hour presentation followed with 2 hour technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • If you have conflict with your colleagues, what will you do?
Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT)

Interview

Interview was pretty easy. Received a call from HR. Did a phone interview. Then came in and met with the manager. Was hired same day. Started two weeks from interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe an issue you had at work and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies (United States)

Interview

The first round is through HireVue, with regular behavioral questions. The whole process last for about 30 minutes. Might feel weird by just talking in front of the laptop by yourself.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize your work when there are multiple tasks?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at United Technologies (United States)

Interview

AI online interview after confirmation of your current GPA. Average questions. They give you time about 40seconds to think about your answer and then you can record it. You only have one try and up to 3 mins per question.

Interview Questions
  • Excel skills and examples of formulas Describe a project where you used analytical skills
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiter, followed by a second phone screen with a team member. Finally, half day on-site interview with three separate groups, each focussed on a different skill set.

Interview Questions
United Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in Aug 2019

Interview

First they send you s case and also they ask you to come up with a challenge facing UTC in the future. Based on your performance they will ask you to interview in Farmington CT for an all day interview process.

Interview Questions
United Technologies
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Minneapolis, MN) in Aug 2019

Interview

This was at the Det-Tronics business. Phone interview followed by half-day, multi-round, on-site interview. They told me when the in-person interview would be scheduled only the day before, so I had to arrange to take off work at the last minute. The interview itself appeared to go well, but I got absolutely no contact from anyone after the interview. No one made me an offer, but no one rejected me either. There wasn't even any automated rejection email. I don't know whether they even filled the position or just canceled it. The lack of professionalism was surprising and disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Have you had an experience with unhappy customers? How did you handle the situation?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies (United States)

Interview

Application, followed by a phone interview, followed by a Superday. At the Superday, there is a dinner the night before, usually a presentation the day of, a group activity, and an individual interview. Be sure to know what you are talking about and know the lines on your resume

Interview Questions
United Technologies
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at United Technologies (United States)

Interview

Applied online and I received a phone call about a week later followed by a phone interview a couple days after that. Was required to complete a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 178