United Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2018

2.8

Leadership Program Interview

Interview

Contacted via email for a phone interview short notice. They told me the next morning and then got the date wrong, but I figured it out and made time anyway. Conducted a 30 minute phone interview, and then never bothered to get back to me after to let me know either way.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at United Technologies in January 2018.

Interview

I got in touch with a technology team lead through my university. They set up a phone call to get to know me better and asked questions about my resume. I had another call a month later from a PR, asking me how I would handle a particular project and some technical questions related to that.

Interview Questions

• What are some difficulties you faced while training neural networks and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Digtial Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (Hartford, CT) in December 2017.

Interview

Their was a case study presentation and followed by some group activities. It took about two days for the second round. The phone call interview before the second round consisted of just a resume walk through followed up by some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked to provide a weakness and strength and how you dealt with adversity.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at United Technologies (Farmington, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the agency who reviewed the job with me and asked about my experience. From there I was submitted and in a few days I received a call to come onsite for interviews. a few days after the onsite, I had a phone screen with the HR manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you managed a high volume of requisitions?   1 Answer

Cost Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Panel Interview to check on background and experience, the excercise was really open questions that came from the manager and leads. Basic questions for this role, learning curve, parametric studies, cost analysis, previous expierence with the use of Excel files.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience could be useful in this role?   1 Answer

OLP Rotational Program Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a week later. Set up a phone interview and got asked basic behavioral questions. Heard back soon after that I would be flown out to headquarters for a day long interview process.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at United Technologies in August 2017.

Interview

Interview starts with 30 min phone interview and then had 60 min presentation interview through online. After the online interview, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The onsite interview also includes presentation and several hours of interviews with related team members.

Interview Questions

• - General questions related to resume including Why do you joint UTC?, when yo do you expect to graduate?
      - Technical questions related to research topic   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked with recruiter for the first round. second round with two managers. People are nice and friendly but did not hear any response after the second round. I applied in Last year October, but have not hear back from them till now.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies (Burlington, VT) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter went really well, very easy. Second phone interview with manager on phone went not as well. They asked a lot of very detailed questions, so prepare yourself adequately if you get an opportunity.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at United Technologies.

Interview

There were three rounds. Two phone interviews and then an in person super day interview at corporate headquarters. The phone interviews were informal and casual, just getting to you know questions. The in person interview was more formal and a panel interview process. The questions were typical and you and to give presentations.