Universal Processing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.1

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

1) Got a called by someone with a polish accent (really great to talk to well mannered).

2) Went to their office a teenage Hispanic lady was the receptionist (also very well mannered).

3)Went in a glass door to get interviewed by 2 really short individuals ( one male one female) they both looked 12 but obvious twice my age regarding their position in the company.

I will assume there really good people but the job there selling is just straight up awkward similar to a new York life interview. Noone will last long in that type of role.

I for some strange reason i choked on their interview i was approach with odd interveiw questions that i had never enounter before, this is similar to an internship interview and not a job interview.

The realistic senernio with this role is you get paid (employment) for 2 weeks only. After that you need to randomly bring in 6 appointment a month. If you can't meet this quotas you automatically get fired. if you successfully meet this quota after 3 months its commission only (like new york life).

If you are born in northern america (US and Canada) like myself please go find something else and only go to this interview if you want training for a legit interview.

once again all these people i have encounter thoughtout this interview process are great people but for the position they are trying to fill is non-existent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing.

Interview

It was straight forward and informative, the person interviewing me was easy to talk to. People were nice, and the company seems energetic. I think it look like an interesting to work if you are interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• What's you biggest failure?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Universal Processing.

Interview

It was not a bad interview experience, I arrived there five minutes before the interview time but seems like most of the employees did not arrive the office. I wait for about several minutes and was asked to fill out a form, and then I was asked to a meeting room for interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Processing in May 2017.

Interview

After the initial phone screening, I was invited to the local office for an interview with the manager. Everyone was really friendly from the recruiter, to the workers, and the manager. Overall the interview process only took about a week and I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you after the numerous rejections from cold calling?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Processing in April 2017.

Interview

One of the recruiters contacted me 10 days after I applied. We set up a phone interview. She asked questions about my internships and we had a great conversation. She told me that I will be notified in a few days about the on-site interview but I didn't hear from her. So I wrote her an email and she said they were moving forward with another candidate.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Processing in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online from a job search website. After a few weeks of waiting, I received a email asking to set up a interview over the phone. The interview took place the week after, it consisted of a phone screening with HR

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone screening interview was good. The recruiter made me feel comfortable and asked a few basic questions. We talked about my experience and she shared information about the company and what they needed from me. They want a UI Designer to bulid a software and we discussed a bit about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied this job On handshake and got a phone call from this campany , she told me I could got to manhattan to get a interview ...i am wondering that ..I felt a little wired ...why can I get the interview so easily ....

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and was contacted several weeks later by a HR employee from the company. We talked a little bit about my resume and I was invited to come in for an in person interview with the Director of Business Development there.

The interview with the Director was quite straightforward and relaxed. She asked me some behavioral questions about the industry and my resume. Then she used PowerPoint to introduce about the company and what services they offer. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

They give me a personal information form to fill right after I stepped into their office without saying anything else. It's a 4-page form and took me a while. Then the manager(I guess) came out and asked me to go to the other room. Breifly asked some behavior questions then said they will contact me if I'm hired. Since he didn't describe the position so I asked. It turnes out it's 100% not the position I applied. Salary is extremly low.