Universal Processing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Processing Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Processing in April 2017.

Interview

One of the recruiters contacted me 10 days after I applied. We set up a phone interview. She asked questions about my internships and we had a great conversation. She told me that I will be notified in a few days about the on-site interview but I didn't hear from her. So I wrote her an email and she said they were moving forward with another candidate.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Processing in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online from a job search website. After a few weeks of waiting, I received a email asking to set up a interview over the phone. The interview took place the week after, it consisted of a phone screening with HR

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone screening interview was good. The recruiter made me feel comfortable and asked a few basic questions. We talked about my experience and she shared information about the company and what they needed from me. They want a UI Designer to bulid a software and we discussed a bit about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied this job On handshake and got a phone call from this campany , she told me I could got to manhattan to get a interview ...i am wondering that ..I felt a little wired ...why can I get the interview so easily ....

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and was contacted several weeks later by a HR employee from the company. We talked a little bit about my resume and I was invited to come in for an in person interview with the Director of Business Development there.

The interview with the Director was quite straightforward and relaxed. She asked me some behavioral questions about the industry and my resume. Then she used PowerPoint to introduce about the company and what services they offer. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

They give me a personal information form to fill right after I stepped into their office without saying anything else. It's a 4-page form and took me a while. Then the manager(I guess) came out and asked me to go to the other room. Breifly asked some behavior questions then said they will contact me if I'm hired. Since he didn't describe the position so I asked. It turnes out it's 100% not the position I applied. Salary is extremly low.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

After I applied online for 3,4 days, I got a phone call from them to ask if I can come for an interview with the Director of Business Management.
    The face-to-face interview was quick, just some questions about your previous experiences and the director will introduce about the company as well as the compensation. I got the result for the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

First was introduced myself and then what do I know about the company, then lots of behavior staff, but not hard to answer. He also mentioned it is a sales jobs and how would I think I would fit this job. Basically my job is to call the clients and make sure they have settlement and be wherever they are when the company arrive, truly small company and the salary is low

Interview Questions

• If you have a better method than your boss, what would do?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Pleasant interview as the interviewer informs you of the company background and the duties of the position. The process was smooth as the hiring manager greeted you and ask you to fill out an application. The interview took place just 10minutes after.

Interview Questions

• If I was your roommate, how would you sell me your room?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Processing (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

it is easy. First talked about my background, then the manage introduced the company to you. If you have any question, the manager will answer you. Just take 15 minutes for the whole interview.

salary is low