Universal Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Software Interview Questions

2.1

Java Developer (Contractor) Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Software in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was basic HR questions. But I was assured an offer after the interview, So I rejected the other offers and the next day I get a simple email saying the offer has been extended to someone else. I would not trust them even if I get an official confirmation from them.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Universal Software (Edison, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Initially will be contacted by Universal Sales Staff
    Second round will be by a Subject Matter Expert of the related field to understand the candidate's technical capability
    Third round will be by HR for final round

Interview Questions

• About the related field for ex. for testing
      1. Testing process and methodologies
      2. Tools used
      3. SQL and Unix
      4. Defect Management
      5. Management Reporting   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Software (Remote, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Do you have enough support here in U.S.like relatives friends girl friend wife etc please divulge that information.
    Will you marry a U.S. Citizen after coming to USA ? U are strongly discouraged from marrying a U.S. Citizen before your contract period ends.
    Will you leave before 18 months of bond?
    Is coming to USA your dream? How bad do you need money?
    Are you really good in your profession? If your an expert please be advised that company will ensure and safeguard its interests through litigation in case employee breach 18 month contract
    Do you have higher degree? If you have a higher degree like masters from Usa then please be advised that our recruiter will ensure that you fulfill the bond of 18 months

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Universal Software (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

C++ questions, Java questions, SQL, Database and personality questions. Questions about the motivation to come to the United States, how long you are going to stay with the company, do you friends or family in the states? Do you want to file for the Green card? are you flexible to travel frequently to any client location?

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Software (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Two phone rounds and One face to face interview

Interview Questions

• What are your two major weakness? EQ related questions such as what circumstances makes you angry,   Answer Question

Senior SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Software (Portland, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Just initial telephonic round over. Lined up for 1 hour interview in next week. Hope I will get the offer :-)

Interview Questions

• What id your experience on abap objects ?   1 Answer
    • what is your experience if the select stmt is very bad.   1 Answer

Sr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Universal Software (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and structured interview process. more over needed a responsible and honest individual. includes the machine tests as well some times but its use. take wise decision. time bounded. a strict professional, don't the interviewee's time

Interview Questions

• introduction, the exposure of the individual in the past career.   1 Answer

Senior IVR QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universal Software (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Worst company and their processes to work for ...I am not sure what skills they wanted.I applied through a job agency and they have conducted a Skype round after 10 days ,Though I got positive feedback from Organization's Vice President but it took almost 1 month to get their feedback.

After that they have organized a client round(2 months post my application),and client was very happy with my skills on the call and It was a YES from them.

I followed with HR through call about the feedback and other processes and everything was going smoothly since it was a positive feedback but suddenly they told me I am not technically sound.

Whole process took 3+months and at last they denied...They ll not reply on your any email.Please don't waste your time since they want everything in a poor package.