University Hospital (Cincinnati) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Hospital (Cincinnati) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Hospital (Cincinnati)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied through the college. Waited for few days and I got an email regarding the interview. It did not take long.It was pretty easy and quick. The interview was on the point and easy to crack. Just the usual questions were asked.

Discharge Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I first interviewed with HR and they were very nice. That same day I interviewed with my potential boss who was very laid back and easy to talk to.

Ccma Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) (Aurora, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

it was great set in with 4 great people. than i set in for about 1 hour with the people in the interview. after we talked about the position that i was applying for.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for UCH   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very informative about expectations for the position. They also gave you an over view on would benefits you would have if you were offered the position. The interviewers went through a list of questions all of which pertained to how you handle certain situations at work.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel I could be an asset to their company?   1 Answer

Nutrition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati).

Interview

The interview process was extremely disorganized and rushed. I received less than 24 hours notice for the interview. I was not given any contact information for who to call if I had any questions, needed to reschedule, etc. The person who called me to schedule the interview never provided me with his name, just said he was from UC Medical Center. The interviewee asked very generic questions and did not appear to be really even listening to what I was saying. It was a very uncomfortable interview. I don't know if I would even want to work for the department after seeing the disorganized way that the interview process was handled. I was told I would hear something within 2 weeks and have not heard a word from them. This has been the most awkward and poorly handled interview I have ever been on!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They were all very generic interview questions.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Hospital (Cincinnati) (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

Hiring process is great; the immediate training program is ok except it is a large hospital and finding your way around is intimidating. It seems that they forget how daunting it is for a stranger to find their way around; even to a bathroom.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you where you start.