University Physicians Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Physicians

Business Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with someone from UPI, initial skype interview was done by manager/current employee from department, second skype interview was done with a physician, final skype interview with Director and two other current employees.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with different personalities? Are you comfortable saying no?   Answer Question

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO).

Interview

Quick to get me to an in-person interview. No call back or follow up. I feel that I am qualified for the position, but after my follow-up, thank you email and a phone call-I feel the cold shoulder from this company. Very disappointing, considering I was told that I would receive a call back either way!

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Process began with online application. Application met minimum qualifications, and I was called for a screening phone interview by UPI HR specialist. They send information to the hiring manager of the department/division for the position. I had one-on-one interview with the Division Administrator, and then back for a second interview with the Administrator and Head of the Division.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were basic to review my resume, and then specific questions to see if I was a fit for the division - why would you like to work here? How have you handled specific issues in your career?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

I submitted an application and about 90 days later was contacted for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was referred to the department manager at UCD that I would be working with. We had a one on one interview followed by an interview with the other two people I would be supporting.

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University Physicians (Aurora, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is pretty standard. Since UPI is a subsidiary of University of Colorado Denver. Some people are not aware of it. It handles billing for Physicians and health care providers who work at University Colorado Hospital and Children's Hospital Colorado.