KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

VCE Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

Applied online25%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

VCE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VCE

Interview

You have to show the ability across all infrastructure components especially if you will be vblock administrator. Raid levels, storage issues , servers, virtualization Virtual center , network LACP and other experience

Interview Questions
  • Raid levels Virtualization experience Storage questions
    1 Answer

VCE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VCE in Feb 2020

Interview

It was an MCQ test first then an interview round. The MCQ consists of aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability. In the interview there there where two interviewers they are asking questions one by one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VCE (Riyadh)

Interview

I was able to get an interview through an employee referral from someone I worked with for several years at another company. There were several rounds of the interview process. 1st - recruiter, 2nd - hiring manager, 3rd - his peers, 4th - his manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are the skills you can bring to our team that would add value?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VCE (Houston, TX) in Aug 2017

Interview

The Interview process was well organised with multiple different people involved who had obviously prepared properly, in terms of having reviewed my CV in detailed and has prepared relevant questions and were well able to ask any questions I put to them about the jon and company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VCE (London, England)

Interview

Princeton one had the standard set of STAR questions and asked for every personal detail including W2 and driving record before the final interview. They seemed very disorganized and distant as if they were pharma royalty instead of up and comers. They became indignant when my answers for why I wanted to work for them was not better researched. I don't think they realize they are the new kid on the block and need some more time to develop a reputation for anything and asking a question about what makes you special is yet to be seen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VCE (San Diego, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

Applied through Linkedin and got mail from talent acquisition HR staffing co-ordinator.Scheduled for F2F interview.Interviewed on Dell EMC office Bengaluru.Questions was mostly design and implementation based. Positive experience but no offer received.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VCE (Bangalore)

Interview

Relaxed, one on one. Tour at end of interview. It was important to have compassion, be a team player, and be able to work with a patients that often lack support in their personal life while trying to overcome chemical dependency. The interview noted that the job would not require many nursing skills (wound care, teach care, fathers, etc.) and required more nursing skills in line with reading and interpreting physician orders, drug test results, drug testing, working with computers, basic assessment skills, interpersonal communication and having the ability to work with others and providing non-judgmental and compassionate care.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of your strengths. Weakness. What did you like about your previous job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VCE (Salem, OR)

Interview

Applied through a Recruitment Agency. They arranged and interview with the Hiring Manager. I was then invited for a second interview with EMC team leaders. There was a waiting period of one week between interviews and one week until the final decision. Interviews were accessible. Although I was not offered the job, I am very pleased with the process, and those involved. A very positive experience, I must add.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VCE (Cork)

Interview

Several interviews between staff from VCE and EMC. Performed a presentation to demonstrate communication skills. Technical interview was mostly asking if I knew about enterprise product A or B and rate my own familiarity rather than actual technical questions. Hiring manager as well as others really liked me and kept telling me that I should see an offer letter from HR. Didn't hear back for two weeks. Had to find out from another person that they decided to go with someone else. Even that person thought I got the job. Most places that put you though that and not hire you at least contact you back and let you know. I didn't need the job, in fact I have a well paying one. Still, it's pretty messed up to lead someone on and not have the courtesy to let them know if they didn't get the job. Speaks volumes of their culture if you ask me and in hindsight I'm glad I'm not working there.

Interview Questions
  • Have you done any presentations and/or whiteboarding for customers.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VCE (Austin, TX) in Apr 2016

Interview

A friend in nursing school who is currently an employee gave me the name of the Chief Nursing officer. I called and got an interview appointment. I spoke directly with him, and was hired right away. The CNO was very friendly and committed to hiring people he felt would help take care of the patients who came to his facility for care.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews

VCE Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at VCE according to 63 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.33%