VDart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VDart Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.6

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VDart.

Interview

I have gone through two phone screening rounds then after successful completion of phone screening I have been intimated that there will be Skype call. Successfully completed Skype call too as from client side.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VDart (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Skype/phone technical interview with HCL engineer based in the UK
    Written offer letter received after successful technical interview. VDart pressured me to return signed acceptance ASAP as well as complete over 30 pages of new hire paperwork.
    I was asked to meet with client, HCL, after accepting the offer just to confirm I was the same person interviewed on the phone
    The meeting with HCL ended up being another round of interviews, and I was told there would be 2 more rounds
    This was confusing as I had already received written offer letter from vDart and was awaiting start-date
    HCL had no knowledge of my being offered
    HCL informed vDart that they wanted to interview other candidates
    VDart refused to honor their written job offer or even pay a reasonable amount to remedy the obvious miscommunication between HCL and themselves. Poor HR practices as I was given the false pretense that I had a solid offer, even to the point of declining another fantastic full-time offer, and had already submitted over 30 pages of new hire paperwork to Vdart including I-9,W-4,Health insurance,401k,scanned ID, SSN, passport, direct deposit, etc.
    Why would VDart require me to return a signed offer letter as well as new hire paperwork if the job offer wasn't solid?

Interview Questions

• General technical questions from what was written on resume. As long as you can answer to what is on your resume, you're good   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was pressured to let VDart know whether or not I was going to accept the offer because they didn't want to waste the client's (HCL) time if I wasn't going to accept it. I was also asked if I had any other offers, and when I said yes, I was pressured to decline the other offer if I wanted to move forward with this one. I agreed to only do this after receiving a written job offer. VDart provided written job offer the next day and called me several times that day to secure the signed job offer. They subsequently sent me 30+ pages of new hire paperwork including I9,W4,401k,DirDeposit,Health,Dental and called and emailed daily for 2 days until I was able to return it all completed to them.
    Turns out the job offer was never negotiated or communicated to HCL, so when HCL decided they wanted to consider other candidates, my "job offer" was rescinded. VDart made no attempt to pay a reasonable amount for the great harm they caused in my job search, which i had ended prematurely and even turned down another offer.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VDart (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was very good interview session. Both of my interviews are telephonic and it had wonderful conversation with client. Basically, they tested my knowledge on the requirement, personality and performance factor, supporting my experience with client requirement.

Event Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VDart in March 2016.

Interview

Horrible, disjointed, significant language barrier, inexperienced recruiter who obviously was in a boiler room tied to a phone required to make 80 calls per day who had no idea about who he was calling or my qualifications and how they related to the position. He was an order filler, not a recruiter and made mention that he was in India when I had already googled the company and saw they were based in Atlanta and he was calling from a 678 area code.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience in Event support   1 Answer

Cyber Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VDart (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The recruiter left me a voicemail and sent me an email with the job description. After finding out what the employer wanted I was shocked that I could even stand a chance. We went over my background and they asked my experience. I sharpened up my resume to fit the job description and next thing you know I had a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability and ability to get the job done   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VDart in December 2014.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for Dec 26 with a client who never showed. I waited several days for a reply from VDart and never received a follow up. After the holidays were over, Justin sent an email and asked how the interview went. When I told Justin that the interview never occurred, he set up an interview with (I suppose) a friend in Europe who pretended to represent the client. The client and I spoke and at the end he said he wanted to move forward. After about a week, I called vDart and they were rude and said they would get back to me later that day, which never happened. Also, most of the time when calling the Alpharetta office, you get a message about the Magic Jack person is not available. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL company from the recruiters to their single magic jack telephone. STAY AWAY from this company.

VDart Response

Jan 27, 2015 – Sr HR Manager

Thanks much for bringing this to our attention every feedback we receive helps us in improving our service levels. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VDart (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Vdart called me over the phone and we got started fairly quickly.
    The interview questions were related to the title and the role. The question were expected since I was prepared. The interviewer was very honest and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How to transfer the desktop settings from one computer to another.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VDart in February 2014.

Interview

It was easy as one, two three. I easily clicked with the recruiter. Interview panel got the right candidate. I had a great experience working for VDart. Thanks VDart for this opportunity.

Negotiation

Easy.

Hyperion Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was good and quick. The staff was really helpful and had no problem coordinating.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question or difficult question, it was like any other interview.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at VDart (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a technical interview onsite

Interview Questions

• Some questions were old school and I had to think back to my dos days.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy