VFS US LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VFS US LLC

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VFS US LLC (Greensboro, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called back a few weeks later for an office visit. They were very welcoming and the interview was conversational and laid back. My interviewer also introduced me to people I would be working with and they all seemed as if they wanted me to work there.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about your ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects at once.   1 Answer

Interview

The first round is with the hiring manager, then I met with the HR manager, and other managers, the final round is with MD. The process was straightforward, and well organized

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VFS US LLC.

Interview

Interview process was both tough and thorough. Interviewed with members and the manager of the FP&A team, along senior leaders within the VFS organization. Key goals were to gauge whether or not I was a good fit and a team player (with leadership potential), and to make sure I had a mindset that aligned with the VFS corporate culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you came up with creative, new ideas to solve an old problem.   Answer Question
    • If you get this position, what are your goals for the organization? How do you expect to achieve these goals?   Answer Question
    • What are your personal career goals, both long-term and short-term?   1 Answer

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VFS US LLC (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted online through an automated portal. Questions were shown on the portal, I was given a few moments to consider my answer, then the video recorder started. I was given a minute to several minutes to answer each question. This was not a two-way interview, but one that was recorded for the management to view later.

Interview Questions

• I believe they asked about what I thought the job was and what skills I could bring to it.   Answer Question

Construction Equipment Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VFS US LLC (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Began with an automated video interview, somewhat awkward but efficient. Phone call interview after because I was unable to make it to the office. The interview itself was laid back, mostly personality based with some focus on previous experiences. A few resume questions which were pretty standard. After the offer was extended, HR was very difficult to deal with, which really too away from the whole experience.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at VFS US LLC in December 2010.

Interview

background check, then call interview. then first interview then second interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VFS US LLC.

Interview

It was a good process and they were pretty fast in their responses which was the best part of things . Also , the interview process was not so cumbersome and left a good impact on me