VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY (Corpus Christi, TX) in Oct 2017

Interview

Unprofessional and misleading. The CEO offered the job and then refused to accept my calls when I called to accept it. When I finally got a hold of her after a week of calling, she used profanity and hung up on me. Definitely glad that I dodged this bullet and was able to get a better offer with a CEO who doesn't let her emotions run her company. I advise anyone who is considering working for Nancy Brown to question how much unprofessionalism they are willing to put up with at their job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you pronounce this word? He's a potential client that you would be working for.
    3 Answers
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY (Corpus Christi, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

quick and great interview, the interview was great and the CEO told me about the company and background, I spoke about my self and accomplishments. Before the interview I was selected to do the face to face interview I first had to do a video interview with a set of questions. as a chosen candidate, I then continued with the next interview

Interview Questions
  • How was I a good fit for the company

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,200

615 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY (New York, NY) in Aug 2016

Interview

I submitted an application and received a response to submit a video interview (record yourself answering questions a list of set questions given by the company). Following the personal video interview I received response for a video interview with a team lead. Then I was granted the position a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bishop, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY (Bishop, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

It was 1 phone call. Nothing important was mentioned and they didn't ask more than the 1 question. It was ridiculous. The company didn't try hard to find out more about me and my experience.

Interview Questions
  • What have I done in the past that might fit in with this position.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VIRTUAL GAL FRIDAY (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2015

Interview

Filled out application, needed to pass tests that were sent with the confirmation email, two weeks later, an interview request was made, set up the interview for two days later, spoke with the CEO's of the company, three days later received an offer to become part of the team!!!

Interview Questions
  • Overall, your experience as a Virtual Assistant!
RSS Feed</>Embed