VISION EASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VISION EASE Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at VISION EASE

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VISION EASE (Saint Cloud, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process started out well. I received an call from the inside sales manager and we set up an in-person interview. The first part of the interview was a peer interview and then with the inside Manager. They made sure I knew there was a second interview. The first interview was well over 2 hours. The second interview was over 1 and half hours with the HR director on the phone. After a few days, they told me they needed to do a 3rd interview. Again, this was in-person and 2 hours long. They said they were going to make a decision and let me know early the following week. I sent a follow up thank you email. Needless to say, it has been over a month and no word. I tried calling and emailing the manager and HR director about 5 times with no response. If a prospective employee gives almost 6 hours of their time to an employer, the least they could do is let the prospective employee know if they did/didn't get the job. For this, I had a terrible experience.

Interview Questions

VISION EASE Response

Apr 6, 2017 – HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for your experience. We have shared your story with our team and will make improvements in our process moving forward.

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VISION EASE (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

They emailed me about my resume, and we set up a time for a phone interview with the Director of HR. He was very accommodating, and understanding when my background noise was elevated due to my child in the background. From there we set up an in-person interview, once again very accommodating and willing to work around my schedule. The in-person interview consisted of 2 people interviewing me at different times. Both of the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what an average phone call might look like for you where you're currently working?   Answer Question

VISION EASE Response

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at VISION EASE (Ramsey, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by an industry specific recruiter. It was a 6 month process due to some internal changes. I met with a team of people over that time and was guided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The line of questioning done by HR was genius. Getting to know someone past the piece of paper is what indicates a match. Many questions that probed deeper in to the real background and experience were asked.   1 Answer