VISION EASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at VISION EASE

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VISION EASE (Saint Cloud, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

They emailed me about my resume, and we set up a time for a phone interview with the Director of HR. He was very accommodating, and understanding when my background noise was elevated due to my child in the background. From there we set up an in-person interview, once again very accommodating and willing to work around my schedule. The in-person interview consisted of 2 people interviewing me at different times. Both of the interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what an average phone call might look like for you where you're currently working?   Answer Question

VISION EASE Response

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at VISION EASE (Ramsey, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by an industry specific recruiter. It was a 6 month process due to some internal changes. I met with a team of people over that time and was guided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The line of questioning done by HR was genius. Getting to know someone past the piece of paper is what indicates a match. Many questions that probed deeper in to the real background and experience were asked.   1 Answer