VISION EASE Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
VISION EASE CEO John Weber
John Weber

1. "Regional sales manager"

Former Employee - NATIONAL CONTRACT in Ramsey, MN
    Former Employee - NATIONAL CONTRACT in Ramsey, MN

I worked at VISION EASE (More than a year)

Pros

Great company. Compassionate staff. Good benefits.

Cons

Some product specs were hard to sell

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thank you for the review!

2. "Senior Automation Engineer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, MN

I have been working at VISION EASE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Values: Authentic,Shared Vision, Market-Driven, Customer-Focused, Learning Process, Possibility Seekers
    Pro-community and "family-first" commitment

Cons

A tough place for slackers and underachievers

Thanks for sharing!

3. "It is a good company to work for has great benefits to many changes going on at one time."

Former Employee - Lab Supervisor in Ramsey, MN
    Former Employee - Lab Supervisor in Ramsey, MN

I worked at VISION EASE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They train their staff for the future of the company and their employees

Cons

I was not prepared for a change in the company that did not include me.

Advice to Management

Give workers an option for different area to work in before you push them out of the company they worked so hard to be a part of.

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thank you for the candid review!

5. "Great and Growing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, MN

Pros

Being a part of the VISION EASE headquarters is great. There are many talented people that share their knowledge and support. My position allows me the opportunity to work cross most channels which is very diverse and fun. Giving is expected but when you receive and learn on a daily basis, that is a gift! Benefits are great in comparison to many, great community involvement and outreach. The company is growing rapidly which has changed the landscape of how we do business and look to the future which is very exciting.

Cons

Change cause opportunities and challenges which typically are cons before pros, however without them there is no growth. Busy is not a task, it is an excuse for some which can only last so long.

Advice to Management

There are parts of the management team that should to look to their teams and forge stronger bonds. There are some amazing people that are not being utilized and trusted to increase the breadth of impact. In strife these bonds will hold things together in the work place and create additional success. Being part of a large team is awesome but it is the smaller channels that work together that create that large team. There are gaps that need to be closed in the big picture. Provide respectful an open communication isn't afforded in some areas even to the point of not responding to requests to understand where one stands on a daily basis. This would be detrimental to someone that is not able to discern situations.

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to write the review and share your thoughts!

6. "great company"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at VISION EASE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is amazing. Everyone is so kind and helpful. I have had a million questions and no one ever makes me feel like I'm bothering them. The training process is amazing and they make sure you are completely comfortable before you do it on your own. I enjoy working here and I enjoy the people.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons.

Dec 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thank you for the review!

7. "Fun, Professional, Progressive workplace in an unexpected place"

I have been working at VISION EASE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

What you see is what you get. The CEO is very down to earth, but at the same time, self-aware and strategic in his thinking. VISION EASE is an agile company that is positioning for growth. I think that because of the size of the company, there aren't many barriers to making changes. It's also relatively easy to be recognized if you do good work. Most employees are friendly and enjoy teaching what they know to others. There is a good mix of those that have been here for many years and those that are new to the company. The company holds high standards but also respects that I have a life outside of work.

Cons

*Being the best kept secret in the industry isn't always a good thing. However, the company is working to increase it's brand awareness in the marketplace.
    *Because of the size, it's very easy to be noticed. Therefore, if you like to blend into a crowd, this might not be a great place for you.

Advice to Management

The executive team has great individual players, most of which are relatively new to VISION EASE. Their challenge will be to align with each other and drive a united front to the rest of the business.

Apr 14, 2016 – HE Specialist

Great review! Thank you for sharing!!

8. "Be cautious"

Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Plymouth, MN
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Plymouth, MN

I worked at VISION EASE (More than a year)

Pros

Gain share and good life work balance

Cons

Tend to do things their way.

Mar 30, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thanks for your candor and the review!

"Good Small Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, MN

I have been working at VISION EASE full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

They are currently a small company. This is great as you learn people's name and not just the position that they do.

Cons

They are currently a small company, This means that they are a small player in the marker. They are trying to grow the business too fast which is leaving behind some of the Family atmosphere that has been created over the last 10+ years. Small Company means less career opportunities.

Advice to Management

Try not to lose the Personal Feeling as you grow the company. The old Executive staff knew employees names and the new staff doesn't even look you in the eye as you walk down the hallway.

Mar 30, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write the review! We have taken the step to share your comments with the management team. Since we are not a huge company, we are flexible with employees moving ... More

"Great Family-like Cultures"

Pros

The people care a lot for each other and the customers. You can usually pick up the phone and reach someone. Very little power boundaries. Ideas are encouraged. If you run into the President, he knows your name and says hello. Management is authentic.

Cons

Company basically had a restart 12 years ago. Small player in the market.

Mar 30, 2016 – HE Specialist

Great review, thank you! We value heavily on our authentic, approachable and respectful interactions with each other. It is also fun to see how the company is growing after our acquisition that ... More

"Everyone was friendly and in time of need they are there to help."

Pros

what make this this a good place to work is teamwork as far as cleaning, assist your work and push your order to the next phase, and guide you if you need help such as their suggestion for defects, mechanic break down and etc.

Cons

Most challenge part of this job is keeping up to date with the senor employment because they tend to report back to us and let us know that a new item is coming at the last min or one-two days late.

Mar 30, 2016 – HE Specialist

Thank you for writing the review! Your feedback is already shared with the management team. If you continue to have concerns please let your manager know.