Vail Resorts Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail (Broomfield, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Had phone interview with HR and then came in for in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• None - very casual interview, they hardly asked any questions, it was more of a conversation. Definitely not what I was expecting or used to but seemed to go well.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breckenridge, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail (Breckenridge, CO).

Interview

Normal interview questions, job descriptions & benefits given and what is expected (mandatory 6 day work weeks during the holidays)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail.

Interview

Two in-person interviews after a phone screening. Two interviewers asking about general capabilities and experience with specific questions about warehouse and database software. Interviews were thorough and fair. There was very little room, virtually none, for negotiation and everything people say about poor wages is true. They offer a somewhat flexible working schedule, but it is far from truly flexible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated the pay a little, though they weren't able to budge on other aspects.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online through the vailresorts website. I then got a phone call in regards to a quick phone interview. This was easy and painless. They asked if I had had any previous experience, if I liked working with people, etc. I think the call maybe lasted 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail (Lone Tree, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Sat down with the managers and talked about my previous work experiences. Discussed the everyday work that pertains to the position. Got a tour of the store. At the end of the first interview I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give us a problem you faced while dealing with a customer in the past.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Interview

easy no difficult questions

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Asked me if i liked u2 or led zeppelin

Interview Questions

• Asked me if i liked u2 or led zeppelin   1 Answer

Outbound Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail (Aurora, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Awesome. Job description was fully explained in detail. Felt comfortable and eager to work. Employees came in to greet and introduce themselves to make you feel like you've been working there already.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the ability to stay active for 8 hours a day.   1 Answer

Advanced Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vail Resorts Retail (Boulder, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Complete the online application, on an outdated website that makes the process tedious. If you have never worked for the company before, there is a preliminary phone interview with an HR representative. If you are still considered a candidate, they will contact you and set up an in-person interview at the job location. One or more managers will conduct the interview, which is formal but not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of your leadership skills in the workplace.   2 Answers