Valtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.9

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Contacted by internal recruiter for an initial phone screen. Afterwards was invited to an onsite. Initially was scheduled to meet with 4 people, but 1 was out of office. All onsites are 1-on-1. One is a PM director (non-hiring manager) and another is an SME, final one is a business analyst. Pretty long discussion basically sharing how I manage projects and what I know. Pretty standard questions which repeats a lot of the points on my CV. After interview, got a quick tour of the office by recruiter. Was told I'll get a response next week.

2 weeks passed and no response, so I called up recruiter and he set up a short call with hiring manager. Person didn't show up because of a fire-drill at the interview time. Re-scheduled for next week and we talked for 30 minutes. The conversation went pretty well (overall PM style and experience) and he told me Valtech will get back in a few days. Followed up next week, week after next.....nothing. Radio silence for a month. Finally since I got another offer, I contacted the recruiter again to see what's up. This time I got a response telling me they are putting the position on hold and they won't hire until next year. All this time I was waiting for a response and the position was on hold.....no words. Overall rather poor follow-up.

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Scattershot, disorganized and dishonest. Included a job specification that was a small version of War and Peace. Hiring managers are not enough but don't know what they want and lead candidates on, including the HR manager.

Digital Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick - once I was introduced to the Hiring Manager, I had a screening call, and then he got me straight in for a panel interview. After the panel interview, I was invited back for a third and final round where I had to present a case study to management.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions were around my experience and how well it fit into the Digital PM's current requirements.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valtech (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with client in Sunnyvale, CA. Phone screen and onsite. Overall was a good interview, nothing intense. Standard android related questions on glassdoor and online should help, I already had 4 years of android exp so was an easy interview

Interview Questions

• Describe how web services work, basic android questions like intents, views, content providers., services, data base, security, memory management. Version control, git related questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with 3 people at the Valtech office separately. Two long interviews and a shorter chat with a person of the same discipline. There was only one round of interviews, all in the same day. I heard from the recruiter shortly after.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY).

Interview

Lengthy interview process, visited offices twice, and two telephone interviews. Inefficient process. Was hired twice, accepted then told position was on hold because lack of funding. They called back and extended offer again only to rescind 3 days before start date because of funding. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, standard questions where you describe past experiences, specific jobs, etc. Questions like, what's your best project, worst, and why. Should be prepared to use whiteboard to explain a process or model. For example, if you know business process modeling or web architecture, you should know how to draw it out.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter provided next to no details on what to expect and kept switching interview dates. Interviews were unorganized and an offer was made within 24 hours with no explanation around benefits.

Unprofessional interview process.

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valtech (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Tech focused interview. Met with the whole team in one session and got an offer that night. the place is growing and they are quick to hire when everything is lined up. The leadership is new and excited about the growth. they we literally knocking down a wall to the office next door for more space when i walked in. a very encouraging sign.

Interview Questions

• How many flights into and out of chicago ohare airport in a year   1 Answer

Negotiation

quick and easy

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Valtech in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic two rounds of interview ((behavioral & technical)

java programming

java programming

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the conflict

java programming   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

if they want spring boot,hibernate they should be highlighted . but requirement was java /angular , question is different . if you have remembered annotation then you will selected , what ever concept that does not matter . very bad way , unprofessional way listening answers.