Vanir Construction Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanir Construction Management Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanir Construction Management

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a Vanir Recruiter who talked to me about the company and possible upcoming positions that might be a good fit for me and then sent me a very nice information package. As timing didn't work out then, I was contacted again when I was between projects and an immediate need existed at the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if and how I would be able to handle taking a lower position than I'd held for some time, including the fact that I would be working with another person with the title to which I was accustomed.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management in March 2012.

Interview

Easy. It was a lunch interview. The interviewer asked a series of appropriate questions to the type of job they were seeking an employee for. This was not a high pressure interview. It was good discussion of duties and how my background fit their needs.

Interview Questions

• How many educational facilities projects you were the CM on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. They met my salary requirements and their benefit package was the best I've every had.