Vanir Construction Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vanir Construction Management Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2018

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanir Construction Management

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management in March 2012.

Interview

Easy. It was a lunch interview. The interviewer asked a series of appropriate questions to the type of job they were seeking an employee for. This was not a high pressure interview. It was good discussion of duties and how my background fit their needs.

Interview Questions

• How many educational facilities projects you were the CM on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. They met my salary requirements and their benefit package was the best I've every had.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a Vanir Recruiter who talked to me about the company and possible upcoming positions that might be a good fit for me and then sent me a very nice information package. As timing didn't work out then, I was contacted again when I was between projects and an immediate need existed at the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if and how I would be able to handle taking a lower position than I'd held for some time, including the fact that I would be working with another person with the title to which I was accustomed.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management (San Francisco, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Very informal First Interview (Job Fair Event). The interview was conducted by the VP of the Region office. It was a friendly interview with very basic questions (screen questions). After a thank you email to the interviewer, he stated the the are looking for someone with more experience and a bachelor degree on the area (requeriment not listed on the job description)