KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Vanir Construction Management Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vanir Construction Management

Vanir Construction Management

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management in Feb 2022

Interview

Interview was excellent. Very comfortable discussions, answered all my questions, even made another time available for me to ask more questions. Very thorough with answers. No pressure to stick to any time frame to end the interview. Great process and set up with the talent acquisition. Much appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • How can you enhance our safety program? Not really sure this was a question they asked but it was something we discussed.
    Answer Question

Vanir Construction Management

Application

I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management

Interview

Excellent communication and upfront about expectations. Made it clear about projects in the pipeline. Discussed office vs home work environment. Discussed the holidays will cause delay of the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vanir Construction Management

Application

I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management in Feb 2021

Interview

Had an interview with Mr. Harlow, he asked me questions about my experience and education, and for some reason he thought it was ok to ask me where I come from, and when I tried to avoid the question he repeated it saying “ which country is your family from ?” Eventually I answered him cuz it was awkward ! ... he never contacted me or sent me any communication or feedback ... just wasted 30 minutes of my time, asked me unprofessional personal questions and vanished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vanir Construction Management

Application

I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management

Interview

went well they were very welcoming and made me feels like part of the team and i had a great learning experience from being there I need to go back and get the gig

Interview Questions
  • typical and pleasant experience yes

Vanir Construction Management

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management in Jul 2018

Interview

Very informal First Interview (Job Fair Event). The interview was conducted by the VP of the Region office. It was a friendly interview with very basic questions (screen questions). After a thank you email to the interviewer, he stated the the are looking for someone with more experience and a bachelor degree on the area (requeriment not listed on the job description)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management (Sacramento, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

The person interviewing stood me up for the interview. I called and left messages and got no response. Did not return calls and did not reschedule interview. Never has happened to me before and not since.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

The phone called followed by 1:1 and client interview, I had my suit on, it is important to be well prepared and presentable. Was very professional the way the go about the business, I would like to recommend working for them anyone looking to make a career in the construction management industry

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

I was initially contacted by a Vanir Recruiter who talked to me about the company and possible upcoming positions that might be a good fit for me and then sent me a very nice information package. As timing didn't work out then, I was contacted again when I was between projects and an immediate need existed at the company.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if and how I would be able to handle taking a lower position than I'd held for some time, including the fact that I would be working with another person with the title to which I was accustomed.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vanir Construction Management (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2012

Interview

Easy. It was a lunch interview. The interviewer asked a series of appropriate questions to the type of job they were seeking an employee for. This was not a high pressure interview. It was good discussion of duties and how my background fit their needs.

Interview Questions
  • How many educational facilities projects you were the CM on?
RSS Feed</>Embed