Vantagepoint ai Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vantagepoint ai

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (New York, NY)

Interview

Three interviews. 1 interview is a 15 minute screening. You speak with a nice lady over the phone. She wants to know if you're interested in the job. Honestly everything she said sounded scripted. But she was still very nice. 2nd interview, you have to call back and do a role play. Pretend to sell them their software. You have ten minutes to sell them their software. The person on the other line is going to pretty much throw every objection in the book at you. 3rd interview - you meet with the hiring manager and they decide then and there if you're going to be hired for their next training class. Unfortunately I didnt make it to the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
  • if you were hired, what training class could you start with
    Answer Question

Vantagepoint ai

Application

I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai

Interview

had to go through 3 interviews inlcuding the first one talking about growth and what i was looking for in a job then the second one was a mock sales call and then the third one was going over sales expectations and salary and benefits

1 person found this interview helpful

57 Comments

Tech

206.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Vantagepoint ai~243898
Join the conversation on

Vantagepoint ai

Application

I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai

Interview

Great and informative interview. Loved learning more about the company and other roles they had available. Short virtual interview, maybe about 30 minutes long. One on one interview rather than a panel interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Jacksonville, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Multiple interviews within 2 weeks, very easy interview as they are looking for folks who have limited to no knowledge in sales as they have a very strange way to sell to consumers. As a sales Representative you will have extremely limited knowledge of the actual product by design so that you do not get into too much detail or give the consumer time to think about the purchase......If i had received an offer i am not certain that i would have accepted it as i am not comfortable with this as i want consumers to be satisfied and i would like thorough knowledge of a product and beleive in it to be able to sell it- After i told my wife about the interviews she looked the company up on the BBB, what we saw on the site regarding the complaints was not surprising based on the descriptions of the role during the interviews....

Interview Questions
  • What are the emotions associated with traders- What makes you a good fit-
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Orlando, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

the interview process was convenient and fast they are not wasting time. in the beginning, you have a phone interview and then you have a role play with the recruiter which tests your sales skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview was quick and easy and very get to the point. Went well and you must do a role play in the second interview over the phone with the recruiter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (Miami, FL) in Dec 2020

Interview

step 1- phone interview step 2- roll-play 2nd interview step 3- department manager interview During the 3rd interview, the pay structure is revealed. The training process is explained and the minimum requirements necessary to keep the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most important component in any sale?

Vantagepoint ai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai in Jan 2020

Interview

Phone screening was brief and pleasant. They sent me an email with a link to watch a video to watch before the phone interview. Then I met with a couple of managers and the owner. Waste of time. I researched their company and they sell a software that does not work. They are a scam. The owner has no technical or business background.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Vantagepoint ai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai

Interview

The initial interview process was a quick introductory meeting. Only a few job experience questions were asked. Some specific questions pertaining to the functions of the job were asked but not in great detail.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vantagepoint ai (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process is well done. On the first goal I believe they give a comprehensive enough and fair and honest representation of the job opportunity. If you pass through that and they have a further interest the next part of the process is doing a role play and I just went through that this afternoon. Next you'll find out if they have an interest and would like to give you a face to face interview. I hope I get the interview and I'm very interested in working with Vantage Point but I will not know till tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Regardless of whether I get the interview or the job I wanted to give a positive review for the interview process and I appreciate the talent acquisition specialist and the company and the leadership. For whatever reason I may not the job, but I sure hope I do becayse I intend on excelling and breaking records as I always do:))

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews

Vantagepoint ai Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Vantagepoint ai as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.63 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Representative and Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Digital Marketing Specialist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Vantagepoint ai takes an average of 12 days when considering 33 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Vantagepoint ai according to 33 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.82%