Vayam Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vayam Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.2

Linux Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vayam Technologies (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

They seen my profile on naukri com called me and asked me that are i am interested for linux admin profile, i said yes i am interested after that they called me again for confirmation and asked some question related for linux server & get selected !!

Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vayam Technologies (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interviews . 2. 1:1 Interviews . 3. Skills test. 4. Experience . 5. personality

Interview Questions

• tell me about your work experience ?   1 Answer
    • They ask me about salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

my hesitation.

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vayam Technologies (Dehradun (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

There were minimum two interview rounds. One was HR round and another one was Technical round.
    In HR round the HR checked my communication skills and in Technical round the interviewer asked some questions related to linux.

Interview Questions

• In technical round the interviewer will ask only technical questions from the technologies you mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was only in salary structure.

Resident Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vayam Technologies (Bhubaneswar (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

I got a call directly from Vayam Technologies, for the project, then they call me for telephonic interview. Then they give me offer letter, then I gone to Delhi office for Joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation of Salary

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vayam Technologies in April 2008.

Interview

Stop taking references beyond very junior level. That would hamper the business