Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018

1.7

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Mayaguez, PR).

Interview

First part of the interview is in group and has a duration of approximately half hour. Then the supervisor starts to call the applicants one by one and interview you alone. This is the longest part as most of the groups consist of 20+ people. Overall is almost 2.5 hrs.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Group interview explaining the position and quality product. Group participation followed by individual interviews. Then they bring you back one by one and tell you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• been years! I seriously can't remember but they were questions about personality and how goal oriented you are.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes to an hour, you have the screening, you must watch a video about the company, and then the interviewer talks about the position a little more. No experience needed.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tempe, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

The environment is very relaxing and laid-back and there isn't a whole lot of pressure. It is mostly catered to high school and college students. The company seems to have very high integrity and they invest in their employees.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for their company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Lubbock, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Super professional. Time was not wasted waiting to know whether they will call us back or not. The first interview was just to introduce themselves and vise versa. Then after the first interviews are done they show a presentation explaining what the company does. After that was the last interview to decide who was being hired and who was not.

Interview Questions

• What could this job do for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got a text that night to set up the interview. I went in two days later for the interview and was offered the position at the end of the interview. The interview lasted about an hour and a half and had a couple different elements to it (one on one and group).

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Simple. I was informed about the company, had all my questions answered and enjoyed the process. I was given an offer sheet and accepted the job, a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What about the company attracted you to them?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

I applied online and filled out paperwork. There was a group interview first with a video to watch and then single interview. The process took about an hour. Easy Interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

I was nervous but it was fun up-beat and I wanted to for sure work here! You don’t have to lie about the product so that’s very awesome and that also made me want to work there

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

It was like an hour long. Part of it was listening to the manager talk about the position and then ask your thoughts. There were graphs and a video. The questions were pretty standard to your average interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are employers skeptical of hiring young employees?   1 Answer