Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.6

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

I came in to a room full of about 30 different people. We did a group activity practicing as if we were selling (in this case we were selling knifes) to potential customers. What really threw me off was the CEO coming out to speak to us but bragging about how he makes 2 million. Not really the type of boss I wanted to work under. Later I learned it was almost like a pyramid scheme and I just could not morally accept that. I ended up accepting the job but quitting two days later.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Honolulu, HI) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick Interview and very informative. Interviewer was vey approachable and very positive and energetic. It made the process that much easier and easier to go through. Felt nervous at first but by the time the interview was over, I was more relaxed and excited to be part f the team,

Interview Questions

• Questions were directly related to seeing if you would be interested as well as seeing if person is qualified.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First you fill out an application and watch a demo, then you take notes during the demo and talk about yourself in a group setting, Then ou wait for the manager to review and call you into the office individually to tell you whether you get the job.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Anchorage, AK) in February 2017.

Interview

Typical interview style questions, do you enjoy success, interpersonal skills, speaking with customers, retailing and show Cut co products, understanding difference between competitors market/product, dressing appropriate attire, "Success is a choice" and this is a skill based job interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the low-level approach to "showing Cut-co products" Demo processes awesome, skill based. team work smile and SKA. "Be on time & bring a lunch"   1 Answer
    • What is a sale? The job is skill based; the transfer of enthusiasm from one person to another is a Sale.   1 Answer

Vector Marketing Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Short one on one interview where the recruiter asked about my communication skills. After that there was a group interview which was a little strange. He asked us questions randomly based on his presentation on the CUTCO knives. After that he brought us each into his office one by one to tell us if we got the job or not. Honestly, I think he gave everyone the job. I ended up quitting and didn't go to training because I realized you just sell knives to your friends' parents. They asked me to get 10 contacts who were older than 30, married, and had jobs. I could barely get 6.

Interview Questions

• How would you rank your communication skills on a range from 1-10? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was easy, a lot of people were there initially, but went through rounds, group, then individual, then you'd get an offer. Start training, which was unpaid for me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about myself, goals, type of personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Super easy! At first it's one on one getting to introduce yourself and talk about why you'd be a great fit and your previous experience. The it transitioned into More of a group setting so it was extremely comfortable and you knew that day if you got the job and when you started!

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Victorville, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One on One with Manager If you can handle working with people and working for yourself backed by the company. If you know basic math, language and eager to get started this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• Have an open minded, can work on own,schedule appointments, have wifi connect, do good eye contact, firm hand shake. Learn to talk on phone and do vital interviews,learn to be in a business setting.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Winterville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

I thought he was very professional and polite. He also listened and answered all of my questions. He also liked that I was knowledgeable about the company and their product.

Interview Questions

• What is something positive about myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (New York, NY).

Interview

I have an upcoming interview . Let's see how it goes . Hopefully it's worth it for the holidays at lease. It's great that they'll be able to tell me if I'm hired on the spot.