Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2018

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

The interview consisted of a few basic questions from the branch manager. Mostly questions about motivation to work, fit, and desired outcomes. Does not require much prep. As long as you show genuine interest and respect, you will pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• As long as you show genuine interest and respect, you will pass the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Concord, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

A nice, fair-paced process. Exactly one interview question along with some interesting insight about the company flow and work setting. I’d recommend this to anyone trying to find employment. DRESS BUSINESS CASUAL😎

Interview Questions

• On a scale 1-10, how well are your communication skills and sales?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing in May 2018.

Interview

They had you sit in a room waiting for a 1 on 1 interview then right after there was a lecture to the rest of the people there (3 of us total) and the we filled out paper work after and then we each sat privately with the recruiter again and he hired all of us there.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Didn’t have interview yet, got texts from recruiter and it was positive and very speedy so far. The recruiter was very polite and was very thorough with the process, dress code, and requirements

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

Sat down with one other candidate in the room and we were asked what we looked for in a company and where we saw ourselves in 5 years, kind of weird being interviewed with another person.

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Visalia, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a three part process. You get screened as well as given a group interview. Finally, you get a one on one interview to determine how you will do innthe company.

Anonymous Employee in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Stillwater, OK) in April 2018.

Interview

Fill out an aplication, they schedual you an interview and text you the time and adress, you are asked questions ,watch a video, watch a quick demo performed by the manager,and he/she will tell you at the end weather you got hired or not at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself at in the future if you were working for vector?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Newport Beach, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

You meet for a few minutes at the beginning, then you go through a slide show/demo. Then you're called in and he/she will tell you if you got the job or not.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Mayaguez, PR).

Interview

First part of the interview is in group and has a duration of approximately half hour. Then the supervisor starts to call the applicants one by one and interview you alone. This is the longest part as most of the groups consist of 20+ people. Overall is almost 2.5 hrs.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Group interview explaining the position and quality product. Group participation followed by individual interviews. Then they bring you back one by one and tell you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• been years! I seriously can't remember but they were questions about personality and how goal oriented you are.   Answer Question