Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 908 of over 908 interviews

Other11%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Waited for an interview that never happened. Waste of time. Sat in a chair for over an hour picking at my finger waiting for a person to interview me. No one came, made sure there was nothing wrong on my end, no follow up message.

Interview Questions
  • I wished I had an interview in the first place.
    Answer Question

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Vector only hires from within. I was selected from a group of candidates who wanted to move up in the company. I went through three rounds of interviews before being selected for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

There was a group interview. The interviewer presents about the company, its products, and the position before starting to ask standard interview questions. I received an offer immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

Selling a dream isn't the way to close a deal. They make it sound so seemingly easy and at the end of the day it's more unethical than anything. The product isn't even that great

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any Sales Experience

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Jose, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was easy and they were polite. Seems cool and very interesting to be a part of the team. I can’t wait to become mature alongside the company. My experience was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

It seemed like a multi level marketing company to me. I did not want to pitch or sell anything to my family or friends. They were all super friendly though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Albany, NY)

Interview

The interview process was easy going and very informational. The staff communication was very pleasant and would recommend it to all my friends if they're looking for work. The training is easy going and all virtual.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to work and are you willing to learn?

Vector Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Vector Marketing

Interview

It went well and has great time with the manager and had to happen well fast and that hard . It had been an group a interview then we took an google form

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Hattiesburg, MS) in May 2021

Interview

After filling out the application, I received a text message explaining more about the position and requesting a time for a virtual interview. I was given two options for an interview, and after choosing one, I received an e-mail with a link to join the interview. During the virtual interview, myself and several others were given an explanation of the position and the company, and what they are looking for in an employee. Afterwards, the interviewer called and conducted another interview, where I was able to ask questions, and they were able to see if I was a good fit for their company.

Interview Questions
  • Why should I hire you for this position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Missoula, MT) in May 2021

Interview

There seemed to be no one but me in meeting with two host, described what look to me as a virtual pyramid by networking and solicitation of your personal contacts.

Interview Questions
  • Why people are interested in their products
Viewing 1 - 10 of 908 Interviews