Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Vector Marketing

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Columbia, SC).

Interview

At first, it was one on one, then after everyone had their one on one interview, there were 2 other interviews afterward. One with only one other person and the last one had everyone together.

Interview Questions

Interview

One group interview. It was just me and three others and all of us were interviewed at the same time. Looking for people that work with others as well as skills.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (San Diego, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

A text message was sent asking when I was available for the interview. Then the interview was scheduled. It was a group Interview through zoom meeting with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Why you would want to work with them.   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing in June 2020.

Interview

It was a group, video interview. The first time I was scheduled, I was never added to the group. The second attempt, I had to text them and then they added me. The interview was for a company called Cutco. I don't know how they are related to vector but they showed a video talking about how sales associates would sell to their friends and neighbors, Cutco doesn't supply leads. This didn't sound like a real job to me.

Interview Questions

• I didn't stick around for the interview after viewing the video.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a decent interview but it’s definitely a scam. They target young high school/college students and most of the time they don’t make money, or even lose money despite the company’s promise of lucrative success. Kids, be weary of recruitment based programs like this!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

Unprofessional . They hire anybody and prey on those who are desperate for a job. They sent me a letter in the mail and did t even say what the job was. Just described it as "customer service."

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernley, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Fernley, NV) in May 2020.

Interview

I applied on the website. Someone texted me to set up the interview and start the application process. I filled out the application and got called for the interview a couple hours later. It took about 20 minutes and was pretty easy. I got offered the job the next day. The guys was really nice.

Interview Questions

• What stood out to you about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Rockville, MD).

Interview

There were two interviews when I went in. One was with a group of two or three, followed by a demonstration. Afterwards, there was a final individual interview with a manager. Once you are offered the job, you are given information on training. Just to give a heads up, this process can take a few hours.

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Newport News, VA) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview was super easy and the manager was really nice and relaxed. I was skeptical at first but the hiring staff was able to give me a lot of insight into the job and made me feel less hesitant with accepting their offer. I was also able to contact my friends who recommended me for the job for advice which helped with my decision to join with Vector Marketing Corporation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vector Marketing in April 2020.

Interview

It was over the phone with a manager. It was very time consuming it took about 35 minutes she asked me some brief questions and that’s how I got hired!

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for the vector company   1 Answer