VeeTechnologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VeeTechnologies

2.4

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Grove, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (College Grove, TN) in January 2019.

Interview

Overall had a good exposure in the interview.I applied for vee technologies through hiremee.After consolidation of results,I cleared the first round.Second round was program and I cleared that one to because the question given was tricky and I applied some logic .Final round is technical hr,I got through that round also.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, brief description about projects,basics of database,java and python   1 Answer

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (New York, NY).

Interview

I had attended hiremee test conducted in my college.Based on the score I am shortlisted for the vee technologies.Pre-placement talk was about 1hour.After lunch we are called for group discussion.Among 15 members of each batch 5 members were selected.total 6 batches ,among them 15 were selected including me.due to lack of time all are interviewed at a time.they said we are selected.But no contact with the company after that.But gud experience.

Interview Questions

• did the company gave offer letter   2 Answers
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

once they received an application from me, they asked us to come and attend the interview, but after reaching there they informed they dont have intern for my stream. instead they could have review my resume if my profile suits for opening they could have ask candidate to attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• will you do intern for 3 months with securing your original certificates?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Erode (India)).

Interview

First round was online objective using hire me which was very easy based on hireme test they divided the students into healthcare and it .for health care they conduct 2 rounds of gd and one hr.and for it there was a technical interview via Skype and results announced very shortly and selected students have hr round.. throughout the process it was neat interview they do everything fast and simple ..

Interview Questions

• Simple DBMS questions like they ask you to write query to calculate total in a student table.,basic java questions,html how to create table. And mainly about your project   Answer Question

BPO Interview

Interview

They selected the candidates based on Hire mee exam in our college.
    The first round is GD and later HR round.
    If almost we are qualified in GD...then the HR round is easy.
    So every be good at your communication skills.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about strenghths,about our skill.It mainly depends on how our communication skills are..   Answer Question

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Krishna (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Krishna (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

i was hired through hire me test and they conducted only group discussion and i was selected in that it was very nice experience and they will only ask to select the topic

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies.

Interview

One and only round is about group discussion in which they check our English fluency and our confidence and speaking ability and after selection of frst round they again called for gd and given a level high gd topics and after qualifing it you will be selected

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palakkad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Palakkad (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

There were about 500 students. So to filter them, Vee Ttechnologies conducted Aptitude test. From the results of Aptitude test, they eliminated 50% of the total students. The selected students were split into groups and a Group discussion was carried out. I got selected in the G.D and was interviewed by the HR

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very slow. Since, each and every HR is a Tamilian, they may give preference only to Tamilians. They took a lot of time to send me the offer letter after completing all the rounds.

Business Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Ranchi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed in Ranchi. The company came in the pool campus conducted by the government of Jharkhand.
    There was two round. The first round was to talk about your city. We were 10 people and each of was to talk about your city. In this round they just cheak how good you are with your communication and what's your attitude is.
    After that i got selected for the telephonic round. And the HR discussed the details about the company , salary and working time.
    Since there are only having US shift work in didn't join the company.