Vencore Systems Engineer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vencore Systems Engineer Associate Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vencore.

Interview

Initially spoke to a recruiter who then offered me an interview. The interview was pretty basic but the interviewer spent most of the time talking about the company, and not as much time asking questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about specifics when it came to cloud integration.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vencore

Systems Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vencore (Chantilly, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

A short phone interview from HR regarding work and school background led to a 1:1 interview one week later. I met with a hiring manager and discussed job details in relation to my background and skill set. It was more of a very structured and guided conversation. There were very typical interview questions, from my biggest strengths to my hobbies.

Systems Engineering Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vencore in March 2010.

Interview

Referred by a friend from undergrad, I was promptly called for a phone screening follow-up by a regional recruiter with a set of scripted questions mutually finding out more information about my studies, internship experience, and interests while enabling me to inquire more about Lockheed Martin at the time. Roughly 2-3 days after the phone screening, I had a brief phone interview with a HR partner and Security which led to an invitation for a formal interview the following Friday.Upon arrival at a recruiting center, I was notified that I would have 3 individual interviews with different programs following sessions with HR and Security. 2 of the 3 interviews were strong fits, but I felt a stronger connection with the one organization. I received an offer the following week and promptly accepted.

Interview Questions

• As this was one of the first interviews, I was expecting technical questions, but received more behavioral and situational questions including how to deal with difficult personalities.   1 Answer