Veriforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veriforce

Sort:

Safety Specialist (Auditor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veriforce (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

This was a panel interview where I set with the Safety Manager, HR Manager, and Client Support Manager. Upon checking in with the reception desk, I was taken to a small meeting room with seating -- modern style furniture -- arranged in a circle. I began the conversation with the Safety and HR Managers with the Client Support Manager stepping in a few minutes later. In terms of describing my qualifications, they let me lead the discussion with the panel interjecting questions at specific points. After getting a sense of my qualifications, their questions shifted to matters of personal style and my approach interpersonal matters/conflict. I spoke with the management team for close to an hour, at which point they sent in two Safety Specialists. (Had I taken the job, these would have been my direct peers.) I spoke privately with the Safety Specialists for an additional 10-15 minutes. It was clear to me that Veriforce wanted their input regarding how I would fit with the team -- an indication that Veriforce is very protective of the culture/dynamics of the group. Having suffered through bad hires at other companies, I especially appreciate this aspect of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a number of questions related to how one functions within a team environment. Again, I think this is because they are protective of the group dynamics that they already have in place.   Answer Question

Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veriforce (Tomball, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then hiring manager, then onsite in-depth panel interview with the team. Considerate of my time during scheduling. Process was only a couple weeks. Professional, friendly, and accommodating.

Interview Questions