Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions

2.2

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 8 questions, give you 30 seconds to prepare for each of the questions with 2 minutes to answer them. They also allow time for you to practice some simulation questions to get you used to using the online interview site.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work for Veritas? What are your hobbies? What would someone say negative about you if interviewed?   Answer Question

Managrment Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

I love the layout of the company. The receptionist was so nice. She stood up and introduced herself. The some of the employees came out and made me feel like I was already part of the team. My initial interview was 15min.

Interview Questions

• What's one thing that brought you to our company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

So, the first interview was fairly short. But, the second interview was really cool cause I got to a job shadow so I saw exactly what I would do.. Which was pretty cool. But the best part was that I got to meet the team and hangout with them too.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email from HR that they reviewed my application online and would like to have a brief phone screening with me in order to go to the next interview process. I called them and the ask me a few general questions, however when it actually came to the job title (Sales Representative...or something else) she was extremely brief with the detail and only stated that I will be working with AT&T. I had know idea what the job title was or what I would be doing. Thank goodness for glassdoor.com because I would have wasted time and gas going to that interview.

Please read the interviews these people are telling the truth...this company is very shady!

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position? Can you work on weekends? Would you like to work with a fun company.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was about 20 min in length in their West Midtown office. The culture of the office was super cool. They have a Pac Man machine and some pretty awesome art work in the lobby. It was a welcoming environment for sure. The interviewer was very professional and discussed the possibility for a second interview which would be a job shadow. I liked the opportunity to showcase myself and see first hand the skill set required to be successful and see the client interaction.

Interview Questions

• Asked about strengths and weaknesses as well as if I had experience assisting with training and managing small groups.   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The first Interview was short. You meet with someone and they ask you general questions to get to know you and your character. The second interview was a hands on interview. You'll get to shadow someone on the second interview. The coworkers all were friendly. It felt like a close family.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

This was a really negative experience. The position itself was NOT as advertised. It was instead a position for door-to-door sales of AT&T. Do not waste your time like I did.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The job description leads you to believe it is going to be a sales and marketing position. However, it is truly door to door sales for AT&T. You won't be promoted for at least a year. It is solely commission based. When I went for my interview there were four other people there dressed very unprofessionally which gave me little hope that this would be a good career choice. Disappointed to say the least. The second interview is literally going around with a sales representative at their job.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and one weakness? and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

I didn't apply for this job is never heard of the company before but they called and asked for an interview the best day. I did some research and found out that their interview process seemed kinda shady as best. I called to ask a few questions because I was concurred and as the location was 45 min away I didn't want to waste my time during out there for nothing.

Well the interview lasted all of ten minutes. I want allowed to ask anything and I was told if I was picked for round two I would able to ask questions then. No where in this short interview was I told what I would be doing, what companies I'd be working with or anything. If k don't even know who I'm working for I don't think this is the job for me.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Veritas was very professional when I came in for the interview. Was greeted at the door and walked out after the interview. Quick and easy and to the point. Very polite Through out the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What is my goals in the next five years.   1 Answer