Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

2.2

Sort:

Corporate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

This was a really negative experience. The position itself was NOT as advertised. It was instead a position for door-to-door sales of AT&T. Do not waste your time like I did.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

it was a short interview.

Interview Questions

not the field I was looking for

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview consisted of speaking to the HR manager about the position and a little about yourself. It was fairly generic, and they didn't speak too much about their company other than how they did business with AT&T as a client. This made me assume that we were working directly for AT&T and doing business with them. Perhaps I was mislead or perhaps I just heard them wrong and asked the wrong questions. She immediately wanted me in for a second interview, which I accepted.

The second interview consisted of a "field interview" where you ride around with one of the account execs to one of their territories and pretty much knock door to door in an apartment complex / neighborhood offering people AT&T U-Verse service. This was how they did business with AT&T. During the field interview, they look at your attitude and character, how personable you are, how well spoken you are, and also for you to see what they do and how they do it. Unfortunately, I was not interested in a "door to door" (direct marketing is what they called it) career. They created the incentive of "growth potential and management in a few short months" because "they didn't want to see anyone doing the door-to-door thing forever". At the end of the field interview came a third interview asking me what I thought, if I thought I COULD do it, and a few follow up questions on why they should choose me, they offered me a position, which I respectfully declined.

The people there were incredibly fun and lively. Each one had a lot of energy and seemed like great individuals. The work environment itself was very welcoming and young.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to meet or exceed a goal in the past?   Answer Question

I didn't want to go selling door-to-door.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Buckhead, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call for interview the next day, a couple days after I sent my resume in. First initial interview lasted around 15 minutes. A simple get to know you personality type of interview. The office seemed to consist of younger type business people, the secretary was listening to Prodigy and Rage Against the Machine on the office speakers. A lot of energy in the company. I was asked to come in the next day for 8 hour interview showing me the full day operation experience. I showed up the next day, there were around 8 other people in the office for, I believe, the same full-day interview. Went out with salesperson and someone on their first day to learn the function of the job. My role was to simply observe what they did. Was asked about my background, hobbies, interests, and future in the car ride to our first "sales meeting" and throughout the day. I was disappointed to find out it was door-to-door sales for AT&T. Throughout the day I felt they used a lot of manipulation and persuasion to get people to talk to them and do business. It was not a scam by any means, but also not a highly respectful type of sales job. They had strategies to keep people at the door talking and techniques to close a sale. I was told I could be a manager making $90,000+ within a year and the fastest anyone has been promoted was 7 days, which I felt was misleading. It became more apparent this may not be a serious opportunity when we went to McDonald's for lunch. Decided to decline the offer when the pay was still confusing to me after a full day of asking about it multiple times and mainly commission on a door-to-door sales job wasnt what I was interested in. Seems like a good place for young, go-getter salesperson types.

Interview Questions

The pay was never explained to me clearly despite having asked about it multiple times. Part commission, part salary? However, I felt it was mostly commission. The techniques they used to sell people seemed to not be worth the pay you would get out of it. We visited around 40 houses during the day, we spoke to around 6 people, and did not make one sale. Most people were absolutely not interested and many were annoyed by being bothered.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Veritas was very professional when I came in for the interview. Was greeted at the door and walked out after the interview. Quick and easy and to the point. Very polite Through out the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What is my goals in the next five years.   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview process was excellent. It was not intimidating at all. The manager at the time was pleasant and willing to answer every question that I had. Truly a great experience.

Interview Questions

• As, always the most difficult questions to responds to are the questions that are used to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very fair as to what my needs and wants were for this position

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Mountain View, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

I was scheduled for a 4 hour interview on Friday. 5 people took a technical interview on that day.
    Each lasted about 45 minutes.
    Then I was called again to talk with the hiring manager and the director.
    This took about 2 hours.
    Then they made me an offer conditional on my background check. That took about 2 weeks by itself.
    The entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• write an algorithm to do binary search   1 Answer
    • write code to count the number of bits in a byte   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

The interview process was a pain, I had to have three, and It was 45 mins from my house.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what kind of food I would be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

THey just told me they liked me and wanted to hire me, I accepted only because I needed a job, I had one other job interview that I wanted and it fell through.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email from HR that they reviewed my application online and would like to have a brief phone screening with me in order to go to the next interview process. I called them and the ask me a few general questions, however when it actually came to the job title (Sales Representative...or something else) she was extremely brief with the detail and only stated that I will be working with AT&T. I had know idea what the job title was or what I would be doing. Thank goodness for glassdoor.com because I would have wasted time and gas going to that interview.

Please read the interviews these people are telling the truth...this company is very shady!

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position? Can you work on weekends? Would you like to work with a fun company.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The job description leads you to believe it is going to be a sales and marketing position. However, it is truly door to door sales for AT&T. You won't be promoted for at least a year. It is solely commission based. When I went for my interview there were four other people there dressed very unprofessionally which gave me little hope that this would be a good career choice. Disappointed to say the least. The second interview is literally going around with a sales representative at their job.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and one weakness? and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question