Veterinary Pet Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Veterinary Pet Insurance

2.2

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterinary Pet Insurance (Brea, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I met with two supervisors and was asked a variety of questions regarding how i w ould handle specific situations that could arise. After that portion, I was sent accross the street to complete a test covering my Microsoft Word and Excel skills. After that test i had an interview with the department manager. I went for a drug test that day and received an offer later that week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation at your previous employeer where you came up against a difficult situation morally. What was the situation, how did y ou handle it, and what was teh outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my terms, I was happy with the offer. Some jobs have variances between PT/FT, be aware of what your offer entails and how long that is good for. If you are hoping to go Full Time soon, make sure you ask how long the part time schedule will be in effect.

Media Relations Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veterinary Pet Insurance (Brea, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

HR was extremely helpful and professional in regard to the specifics of the job, how much it paid, had an initial interest in my background, told me why I would be a great fit for the job … & quickly set up an interview. However, the man who conducted the in-person interview was not up to par at all on his interviewing skills, nor was very professional & kept talking about his own accomplishments … not really finding out why I would be a good fit for the company. I left the interview feeling as though I had more experience than the interviewer, who would have been my boss. I took my name out of the "hat" the next day & was unimpressed that the interviewer negated everything he said about the job … (e.g.: there isn't room to move up in the company; there is room to move up; you would have to move out of state to move up in the company, so it's hard; we don't want your input for creativity on how to do your job better; after you do your job first, then you can offer up creativity suggestions to make your position better, we really don't want your input, we just want you to do your job, etc.)

Inbounds Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veterinary Pet Insurance (Brea, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Spoke with HR rep to set up interview, took assessment test to determine good fit in sales department, met with two people from management for interview, got a call from HR for job offer about 5 days after.

Interview Questions

• Typical sales questions - think of a time you had to over come an objection, how would you sell a particular goods/service, asked to sell the interviewee a paper clip, what motivates you   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veterinary Pet Insurance in January 2014.

Interview

Three different phone interviews with a different person from the management team each time. I recall two being over Skype. The process took about 5 business days. An offer was made verbally over the phone and then about two days later H.R. took over the process.

Interview Questions

• I recall a lot of questions about how I would handle time management given the fact that the territories are quite large.   Answer Question