Vibra Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vibra Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.3

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then had an in-person interview with facility CEO. Was told by CEO that I would be recommended to move to next stage, next day was called by HR representative asking how interview went. Then never again heard from HR representative. Three weeks later received rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Was really just a conversation on business and growing referrals with physicians.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

The interview was on time. The frontliners were receptive and accommodating as I await for my turn. The Head of the panel interview came to greet me at the reception area and I was led to the meeting room where the other members of the panel were. They were warm and had a list of questions regarding your clinical knowledge, skills and attitude towards patients, work and other members of the health care team. It was well-organized.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your personal strengths and how you handle conflicts at work.   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Lincoln Park, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by Director of nursing who sat with me personally 1:1 and asked me several questions about job experience and why I choose to be a nurse at Vibra. After about 20mins I was hired on the spot.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Mechanicsburg, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with member of HR was followed by an invitation to an onsite interview. Prior to that interview, I was required to complete an online video interview, an online reference check (5 required, 2 prior supervisors) and a behavioral index.

My onsite interview was with the head of HR, two of the managers, and the supervisor I'd report to. (Each met individually with me.)

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral - what was I expected from this role and would I be challenged enough.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (DeSoto, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Through clinical educator, you get a tour and a lay out of the day to day work. Advantages of the job. The floors, expectations, you get to meet the administrative team as well as other nurses.

Interview Questions

• What is your specialty area of interest?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Group interview of me and two other nurses. They first showed us around the floors and physical therapy room, let us peep into some patients rooms, etc. We were then taken into a private room where a panel interview was started. We each described ourselves and our backgrounds until we were then taken into a separate room for individual interviews.

Process all together took 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are your highest acuity patient

2. Describe a stressful situation and how you handled it

3. What are your strengths

4. What can you bring to the team   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Standard interview questions. 2 person panel, relaxed setting. friendly staff. no surprises. started with questions about your work experience, types of facilities you've worked in. staff answered questions regarding current facility and population type.

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses, dealing with difficult patient's and co workers.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Folsom, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

it was all over the phone, I still have never met my boss nor the person that interviewed me. She ended up being promoted to some other position and a new person took that role and she has yet to come around to introduce herself...

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. The person who interviewed me didnt really ask a lot of questions. They just talked about vibra. The interviewer was also new, recently hired 2 months prior to my interview.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Redding, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions with director of nursing; very nice, laid back person. Took me around the unit and introduced me to other staff and nurses. I was impressed by how friendly everyone was and it appeared he had a great relationship with the nurses. The whole process was just over 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, what do you know about the company, why did you leave your last job, what is important to you in a work environment, what did you like least about your job, if offered job, when could you start. What questions do you have for me--the DON also explained the culture, types of patients and the company's mission and goals.   Answer Question