Vibra Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vibra Healthcare

2.5

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Fresno, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Director interviews, pulls many possible employees from temp agencies & works them for 3-4 months prior to employment offer. Questions on satisfaction with job duties, any problems with current management Would you like permanent employment!

Interview Questions

• Salary raise due to previous experience acceptable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Redding, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions with director of nursing; very nice, laid back person. Took me around the unit and introduced me to other staff and nurses. I was impressed by how friendly everyone was and it appeared he had a great relationship with the nurses. The whole process was just over 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, what do you know about the company, why did you leave your last job, what is important to you in a work environment, what did you like least about your job, if offered job, when could you start. What questions do you have for me--the DON also explained the culture, types of patients and the company's mission and goals.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (El Paso, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

The interviewer quickly put me at ease, apologized for being late due to unforeseen circumstances. Very relaxed, conversational style interview. The DON told me upfront about the challenges of the position and the possibility of advancing to a managerial/educational position.

Interview Questions

• If I would be interested in an alternative position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Sacramento, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Panel interview, first 1:1, then phone screen then the interview. 5 people panel each goes down the list of questions some clinical some scenario based. They give feedback. Be relaxed and answer what you know. Best of luck.

IT Interview

Application

I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare in May 2011.

Interview

On site interview with multiple corporate people in addition to multiple phone interviews. Took most of the day.Was asked similar set of questions by each interviewer. Some seemed to want to be intimidating... Don't know why.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really "heavy". Was asked to expound on resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really negotiable...take it or leave it.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Lincoln Park, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by Director of nursing who sat with me personally 1:1 and asked me several questions about job experience and why I choose to be a nurse at Vibra. After about 20mins I was hired on the spot.

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

short quick and to the point, very easy one on one interview very personal was offered position on the spot, no waiting for benefits, was interviewed by nursing manager, given tour of the facility

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeSoto, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (DeSoto, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Through clinical educator, you get a tour and a lay out of the day to day work. Advantages of the job. The floors, expectations, you get to meet the administrative team as well as other nurses.

Interview Questions

• What is your specialty area of interest?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied and didn't hear anything initially after applying for the job. I reached out to the recruiter a few times and then finally received a screening interview. I got advanced to a video interview and then an in person interview.The process went very well and was efficient once I connected with the recruiter. There was a delay in the beginning in no-one responding to the job application that I had filled out and there was a delay after the in person interview with the hiring manager deciding on whether to advance me to the next stage of interviews. The recruiter that managed the process was great to work with.

Interview Questions

• They wanted examples of situations that had been handled.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare in January 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter, first interview includes 2 manager and HR manager, final interview with a manager and director. The process took a while because of their schedule. However, the recruiter is great with follow up and keeping you informed.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions on your experiences, and situational questions.   Answer Question