Vibra Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.3

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Lincoln Park, MI).

Interview

Interviewed by Director of nursing who sat with me personally 1:1 and asked me several questions about job experience and why I choose to be a nurse at Vibra. After about 20mins I was hired on the spot.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Group interview of me and two other nurses. They first showed us around the floors and physical therapy room, let us peep into some patients rooms, etc. We were then taken into a private room where a panel interview was started. We each described ourselves and our backgrounds until we were then taken into a separate room for individual interviews.

Process all together took 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are your highest acuity patient

2. Describe a stressful situation and how you handled it

3. What are your strengths

4. What can you bring to the team
      Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare.

Interview

Standard interview questions. 2 person panel, relaxed setting. friendly staff. no surprises. started with questions about your work experience, types of facilities you've worked in. staff answered questions regarding current facility and population type.

Interview Questions

• strengths and weaknesses, dealing with difficult patient's and co workers.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Folsom, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

it was all over the phone, I still have never met my boss nor the person that interviewed me. She ended up being promoted to some other position and a new person took that role and she has yet to come around to introduce herself...

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point. The person who interviewed me didnt really ask a lot of questions. They just talked about vibra. The interviewer was also new, recently hired 2 months prior to my interview.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (Redding, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions with director of nursing; very nice, laid back person. Took me around the unit and introduced me to other staff and nurses. I was impressed by how friendly everyone was and it appeared he had a great relationship with the nurses. The whole process was just over 1 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, what do you know about the company, why did you leave your last job, what is important to you in a work environment, what did you like least about your job, if offered job, when could you start. What questions do you have for me--the DON also explained the culture, types of patients and the company's mission and goals.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare in May 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter based in the east coast.Casual interview process. Not much preparation is needed. One on one. Talked to thw CCO directly and lasted for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions like if you can work 12 hours, can you help cna's.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen by HR VP. Nice enough guy. Then they sent online reference survey that had to be completed on front end. This was a complete waste of time for my references to have to complete this before I even got to a second round interview. Issue it after candidates are invited onsite if they don't want to do it at the end. It's inconsiderate to expect candidates to call on our references unnessarily. Then they followed up with a pre-recorded video interview. Imagine Skype without someone on the other end. It's pretty impersonal. It displays the question and tells you how long you have to answer it. Then it starts recording you from your own computer's camera. I wasn't offended by it but I found it ironic that they valued their time so much (by not having to attend all those interviews in person) but our references had to stop and help us with that stupid front end survey. after the video interview I had an opportunity to interview with David Long. He seemed like a nice guy and I would have worked for him. Here are the pre-recorded interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) give career overview in 1.5 mins.
      2) describe managerial style in 1.5 mins
      3) professional weakness and how to overcome 2 mins
      4) how do I hold people accountable?
      5) examples of c-level presentations I've given.
      6) total compensation and what I expect.
      7) long term professional goals
      8) greatest success as a multi site latch administrator
      9) overall interest level and barriers that exist to hiring me?
      10) why I'm the best candidate.

I didn't write how long I was given on the last several questions but the times ranged from 1.5 to 2 whole minutes to respond.

Questions were reasonable screening questions.
      1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vibra Healthcare (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied and didn't hear anything initially after applying for the job. I reached out to the recruiter a few times and then finally received a screening interview. I got advanced to a video interview and then an in person interview.The process went very well and was efficient once I connected with the recruiter. There was a delay in the beginning in no-one responding to the job application that I had filled out and there was a delay after the in person interview with the hiring manager deciding on whether to advance me to the next stage of interviews. The recruiter that managed the process was great to work with.

Interview Questions

• They wanted examples of situations that had been handled.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I applied online, was contacted by corporate within a few hours, and was told my resume would be forwarded onto HR at the hospital location I had applied at. I interviewed a week or so later and within a few hours of the interview was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you find the most challenging in your current position?   Answer Question