Viewpointe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viewpointe

Solution Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Viewpointe (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Followed by a call from HR which consisted of a hour long interview. Covered how the company is structured and my experience in the market. This resulted in a second call being scheduled with the hiring manager. This call covered my previous history and experience. The call was more a casual conversation and did not feel as though it was an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Compensation is average for the role and there is little room for negotiation.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Viewpointe.

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter. Interviewed by the recruiter and her account manager. Then submitted to ViewPointe. Interviewed with many senior managers/directors in the IT department. Had a total of 5 interviews. Most of the interviews were about 1 hour long and done telephonically. All interviews went great.

Then radio silence and never heard from the external recruiter, or internal HR again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would be a great fit for this opportunity?   Answer Question