Vilebrequin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vilebrequin

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vilebrequin (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional, don't waste your time applying here!

I applied online and received an email after only four days with an offer for a phone interview.
    After providing them with a time frame in which was available, as requested, I never heard from the company again. Even after following up a few days later there was no response.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vilebrequin (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was good. No extra or weird questions. The atmosphere was nice and relaxing. In general the interview was more then an hour long. The store manager was asking questions about you, your experience, how would you handle different life situation. As well she was looking at your enthusiasm and attitude.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vilebrequin (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone call, straight forward- asked about previous experience, and immediate invite to come and interview. Interview was the same, asked experience questions and what I was looking for in an intership.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vilebrequin.

Interview

Filled out an application, was called into the store for an interview with the manager and assistant manager. Once I was approved by the manager, they sent their approval to the regional manager at corporate. From then, I completed a skype interview with the regional manager. One day later I got a call from the HR department with a job offer and I began about four days after!

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for this company as opposed to any other store in the mall?   1 Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vilebrequin (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for this position On-line and was contacted by HR a couple of days later. I was scheduled to meet with the staff accountant and then I met the Controller. The questions were straightforward - do I have any experience in accounting, Excel and my future career goals.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any out of the ordinary questions. They asked what my availability would be like, what courses in accounting I have taken that would allow me to be a good candidate for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was an unpaid position which I knew because I was looking to just gain experience.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vilebrequin.

Interview

I have had an interview on the phone with two Managers, and I have seen the Director and the HR responsible. The interview has gone well ; it was was relaxed and efficient. I have asked lots of questions and was given enough information on the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This has gone well.