Vinakom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vinakom Interview Questions

2.0

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vinakom.

Interview

One phone and one onsite interview, some time they are flexible if you are located far. Please be prepared for layer 1 fiber t1 layer 2, layer 3 eigrp, ospf, bgp

Interview Questions

• Tcp udp, T1 troubleshooting, svi, switching, bgp , voip, firewall   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vinakom in July 2015.

Interview

Went in for an interview.. was sat in the conference room, and then met with VP.. he asked questions, and then we talked. it was about an hour long. Came back for another interview and got an offer from my recruiter.

He basically asked me the typical questions and finished with why are you a good candidate. Wanted me to meet with someone else but they weren't there at the time and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why Should we hire you? basic questions..   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

I submitted my resume, got a quick call and was interviewed the next day and was again called back for a working interview. After the success of working interview I was hired.

Business Management Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

No phone screening they just rush to set up an interview for the next day or following day. They sale you on the position meaning they do a lot of the talking. To be honest it's a hunting job for new business I was told I had to make 125 calls each day to get new business and then go out and walk the pavement.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Non existent. If you have a pulse and can remain upright, you are hired. There are very little job applicants that do not get hired at this place. Pretty much they throw a bunch of new hires into a pool and its sink or swim. The interview process itself should leave you questions like "Is this a real company, or is this just a joke.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work here? Ok you are hired.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vinakom (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I went in, met with one of the supervisors. We went over my resume. I was asked about my education and my professional experience. They also wanted to know what my goal was in 5 years or so. Which location would I be more comfortable working at. The supervisors are generally friendly and approachable. They explained what Vinakom is, and what they are about.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Can you sell? Y/N, if answer yes your hired. Really it is just that easy. You could be right out of a online college with a degree in Game boy and get this gig. That is if you want it. Really must be desperate to take this one. I hope you do not believe the other fake reviews that the management has put up on this site.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience in the indusrty   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

2 interviews with manager and owner, on background. Exp selling 'internets'. The owner talked about routers, switches and data centers and if I could position this with IT staff. Also, walk me through your typical day, how many calls do you make, cold calling and prospecting

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I know what the internet was and sell me this pencil   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vinakom (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2007.

Interview

One of the best small company to work for. I was asked some very specific network questions like configuring BGP peering with three other AS, and then do load balancing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK