Virtue Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Virtue Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Virtue Group

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Virtue Group

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Virtue Group in January 2012.

Interview

This is pretty straight forward phone interview with HR. Then you will sharing your interests with marketing team. Then they will market you and arrange a interviews with clients.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Jobs is a scam. Described as a "Marketing" position that encourages college grads to start a career but in reality its cold calling and door-to-door sales. Don't bother. The lady seemed too interested and called me too quickly after applying. If you are applying for jobs after graduating college this is a bad sign.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Virtue Group in February 2011.

Interview

Number if Interviews 4, started from telephonic interview and ended with face to face. I had to go through a couple of rounds both with the consulting co HR and Client HR and then finally got placed after the 4th round of interview.

Interview Questions

• technical questions related to the healthcare Industry and how i handled certain strained situations , tools i have worked with etc.   Answer Question