Visual IQ Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Visual IQ Interview Questions

Updated Nov 5, 2016

3.2

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

Recruiter completely dragged their feet on every step of the process. They responded to my application but every step took one week plus which is not ideal. Just be professional. Time is precious.

Interview Questions

• Irrelevant questions like "How was your holiday?" Stop being fake and just get to the phone "screen". I am welcoming that you probe me with the typical interview questions but they were more focused on small talk. Finally talked to sales manager, but recruiter was silent with no follow up after. None.   1 Answer

Senior PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visual IQ in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen HR, Hiring Manager. In person with 5 team members. Long in person interview from 2:30 - 6:00. 3 of the sessions were 1:1 and one was 2:1. The focus was on determining any weaknesses (not in a mean way but to make a fair assessment). The length of the interview made it tough.

Interview Questions

• After explaining the job, what of your experience is mos applicable?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Visual IQ (Kochi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I got a call from consultancy based in Thrissur.
    Round 1 :Technical : Telephonic : Intermediate : 30 Minutes
    Round 2 :Core Technical : F2F : Core : 40 Minutes
    Round 3 : Techical : F2F : High level : 20 Minutes
    Round 4 : Delviery Manager : F2F : Usual : 20 Minutes
    Round 5 : Vice President : F2F : Business and Personality : 1 Hour

Interview Questions

• Core oracle concepts, PL/SQL concepts, Intermediate shell scripting concepts   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Visual IQ (Kochi (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First a telephonic , then i had to travel 18 hours as per their request for a face to face.
    6 rounds of total interviews and then i was informed there will be one more round of discussion with the project manager.

Finally they came up with a wonderful discovery that they don't have a role to fit me.

Disappointing and feels cheated.

If they were not interested in the beginning , should not have conducted all these levels of interviews.
    Wasted my time and all the effort.

The entire process took 1 month.
    In my entire career i have never come across this much delay in an interview process .

Interview Questions

• Asked many different things about my entire career .

Techinical, logical , most difficult situation faced. , why interested in Visual IQ ,how interested am i in new technologies. etc...
      Answer Question

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed. The first round was telephonic. During face to face, there were a couple of general interviews lined up with some senior folks and then followed with a case study, which was quite simple. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with data analytics or SQL   1 Answer

Principal QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visual IQ (Kochi (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Basically he just asked me to walk him through my resume. I did not make it through to next round though, I'm not sure why.

Company clearly shows the work culture within company in interview. Process of organizing interview was very bad. Be professional. Time is precious.

Now fully lost interest with this firm.

Interview Questions

• Very basic question from programming concept and some testing related question. The level of questions are medium.Also asked some automation test related questions.   1 Answer

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Visual IQ (Kochi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First is a Skype Round & then a Face to Face interview..Complete Technical

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

There were 4 levels of interview

Interview Questions

Interview

Multi level interview process. Mostly the questions are out of the usual pattern. the best you can do is to prepare on what you do the best.

Interview Questions

• There are all levels of interview right from solving a business case to non technical once.   Answer Question

Permanent Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

It was good experience, having the long discussion with higher management.