Vivial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vivial

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

3 phone interviews and two live interviews, all with different people. After that, you were required to "sell" a member of management over the phone. They then made you sit with a rep for 10 minutes to let you see what you were getting yourself into

Interview Questions

• pretty standard questions...who you were, what kind of experience did you have.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Meet manager..general questions.. why do you think you’d be a good fit? What’s your level of internet knowledge? Do you think it would be a problem traveling 40% of the time?

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in December 2018.

Interview

It was average. One screening phone call, another from the Manager of Social Media Management and then an in person interview. They called the day after to offer me a position.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Roll play via phone with manager. Go over what you have done in past jobs. What they expect of their employees and hammered on how you can make a minimum of 60K a year.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vivial (Dayton, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

They set up approximately 3 to 4 people to interview with. The roll play is a horrible experience, pretending every sales call will be perfect. Process was way too long.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to make 84 to 100 grand this year   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivial.

Interview

was fast and easy hiring manager was helpful. interview was very very professional. meeting went well. phone interview was easy. hiring process was very smooth. was fast and easy hiring manager was helpful. interview was very very professional. meeting went well. phone interview was easy. hiring process was very smooth.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department, to schedule the interview, then the interview was bumped a day due to a scheduling conflict, I sat down with the inside sales manager for an 1 hour interview, then was able to meet and discuss the opportunity for with the local sales director for an additional hour. I followed up with a email thanking them both the following day. After a week I hadn't heard anything I followed up with the HR person that emailed me, three days later I received a generic email saying I wasn't selected. The time it took to make a decision and the lack of feedback was very disappointing. No harm, no foul, it wasn't meant to be.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation during a sale in which I wish the out come had been different?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vivial in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to call to set up a phone interview. I had a 8 minute phone interview and it seem like the interviewer was nervous. The next day I received a rejection email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a very traditional layout. This was a new type of position that I had never interviewed for before. There was a lot of focus on personality rather than technical skills which was very pleasant. I had two interviews with two different managers.

Interview Questions

• Who in your life is the most successful person and what makes them successful?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivial (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2018.

Interview

Meet with 4 different people. No phone interview. In total, the interview took 3 hours. They offered me a job, but I turned it down because all of them mentioned they fire people who don't meet expectations. Not professional IMO

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard stuff, who are you, what's your experience in sales, cold calling.   Answer Question