Voxware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Voxware Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Voxware

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voxware in July 2012.

Interview

he hiring manager was 10 minutes late. The interview consisted of a series of behavioral questions and background questions. The hiring manager spent more time typing my answers than listening, discussing or responding. The manager did not keep track of time, and left no time for questions.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. It was obvious that the hiring manager had no looked at my resume in any detail.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Voxware in March 2012.

Interview

The interview with the CEO was informal and very quick. The main question seemed to be "tell me about yourself" I was moved to the 2nd phase of the interview several weeks later. I followed up with the CEO after the 2nd interview and received no response to phone calls or email.
    It was also expressed to me that there is a lack of direction and no one seems to know where the company is headed. Hopefully he follows up with his clients much better than he does with candidates.

Interview Questions