Würth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Würth Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Würth in February 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive - met many people. Boss did not disclose key information. Misrepresented financial business conditions. Met with HR, supervisor, key management and supporting roles.

Interview Questions

• Open ended q's. Very broad topics   2 Answers

Negotiation

Recruiter was used. Very straight forward.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Würth in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, then a long phone interview with manager, then a very short interview in person with manager and was made an offer. Process was a little slow but once we talked on the phone finally things went very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your sales technique and why do you think it does or doesn't work?   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. I felt comfortable with talking to my interviewers. Walked in a room where there was two people who introduced themselves to me and myself to them and they began to ask me questions. This took about 30 min. and then it was my turn. I asked them a few more questions and afterwards the interview was over.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Würth (Charlotte, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

easy process. met with head of customer service asked me what i was looking for it was your typical interview asking about prior experience and asked me what my goals were and what i did outside of work. Asked me why i wanted rto work there

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Würth (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

went through a recruiter. was called for a phone screen, after the phone screen was asked to come in for an onsite interview with the manager of customer service and manager of customer service for all 12 branches. Typical interview questions about what I was looking for and where I wanted to be in the next 5 years, wanted to know if i was looking for a job or career.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected. everything was pretty easy and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation at all everyone starts at the same rate and it takes three months for commission pay outs with your first being the fourth month

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Würth (New Haven, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with a district manager after a regional hr rep forwarded my resume. The interview was a typical sales interview. After an hour, he spoke about the compensation package. It was way below market and a peculiar format. It appeared set up so that the company could manipulate your commissions. Car reimburstment policy was a joke as well. The entire comp pkg seemed outdated...
    Needless to say, I was not interested.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Würth (Louisville, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

Long and overly drawn out. They seemed unsure of how to hire employees and spent alot of wasted time with a process that was very time consuming. 6 weeks is too long to go through an interview process for a sales position. HR for this company is very inept.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy most about sales   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Würth (Detroit, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

All candidates fillout an application and submit to along with a resume. The company selects three candidates to be interviewed. First you are interviewed by the Director of Human Resources. After that interview you are interviewed by the COO. The interview lasts for about an hour. The candidate who is selected is notified the next day.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself. Not your work experience, just what are you about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wurth does not negotiate. You are told upfront what the compensation package will be.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Würth (Saint Cloud, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

The first interview I had was with a regional sales manager which is backwards. Usually, they have a recruiter screen candidates. My initial phone interview with the regional guy was ok. I wasn't too impressed nor was I too disappointed. The second phone interview with the recruiter was just a formality. The 1:1 interview with the Regional guy from Maine was strange. We met in a hotel pool area. He didn't seem too orgainzed. Nevertheless, I accepted an invite to take a ride along with a seasoned salesman. The ride along was great. It went well and I would have enjoyed doing the job but they went with someone else. Oh well. Their loss.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Würth (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

Not long at all. Process was about a week and it was a job fair from 2-5pm, they called the next day and set up a ride along. I was offered another phone interview afterward in which I declined

Didnt like the route or pay being offered for the time involved.
    Everything would be 'reimbursed' from gas to cell phone to any other expenses