Würth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Würth Interview Questions

Interviews at Würth

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Würth (Cocoa, FL).

Interview

First interview was pretty straightforward. Basic questions about selling and what the job entails. We set up a second interview and it was literally the exact same questions just with two other people in the room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Würth (New Haven, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with a district manager after a regional hr rep forwarded my resume. The interview was a typical sales interview. After an hour, he spoke about the compensation package. It was way below market and a peculiar format. It appeared set up so that the company could manipulate your commissions. Car reimburstment policy was a joke as well. The entire comp pkg seemed outdated...
    Needless to say, I was not interested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Würth (Saint Cloud, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

The first interview I had was with a regional sales manager which is backwards. Usually, they have a recruiter screen candidates. My initial phone interview with the regional guy was ok. I wasn't too impressed nor was I too disappointed. The second phone interview with the recruiter was just a formality. The 1:1 interview with the Regional guy from Maine was strange. We met in a hotel pool area. He didn't seem too orgainzed. Nevertheless, I accepted an invite to take a ride along with a seasoned salesman. The ride along was great. It went well and I would have enjoyed doing the job but they went with someone else. Oh well. Their loss.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Würth in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, then a long phone interview with manager, then a very short interview in person with manager and was made an offer. Process was a little slow but once we talked on the phone finally things went very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your sales technique and why do you think it does or doesn't work?   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. I felt comfortable with talking to my interviewers. Walked in a room where there was two people who introduced themselves to me and myself to them and they began to ask me questions. This took about 30 min. and then it was my turn. I asked them a few more questions and afterwards the interview was over.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Würth (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process for entry level sales position. Asked questions that were very applicable to position. Wanted to understand my expectations, however, they did not provide realistic expectations of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you enjoy inside sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Würth (Hartford, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

Not long at all. Process was about a week and it was a job fair from 2-5pm, they called the next day and set up a ride along. I was offered another phone interview afterward in which I declined

Didnt like the route or pay being offered for the time involved.
    Everything would be 'reimbursed' from gas to cell phone to any other expenses

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Würth (Louisville, KY) in August 2011.

Interview

Long and overly drawn out. They seemed unsure of how to hire employees and spent alot of wasted time with a process that was very time consuming. 6 weeks is too long to go through an interview process for a sales position. HR for this company is very inept.

Interview Questions

• What do I enjoy most about sales   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Würth (Detroit, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

All candidates fillout an application and submit to along with a resume. The company selects three candidates to be interviewed. First you are interviewed by the Director of Human Resources. After that interview you are interviewed by the COO. The interview lasts for about an hour. The candidate who is selected is notified the next day.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself. Not your work experience, just what are you about?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wurth does not negotiate. You are told upfront what the compensation package will be.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Würth in February 2016.

Interview

Comprehensive - met many people. Boss did not disclose key information. Misrepresented financial business conditions. Met with HR, supervisor, key management and supporting roles.

Interview Questions

• Open ended q's. Very broad topics   2 Answers

Negotiation

Recruiter was used. Very straight forward.