WBB Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at WBB Consulting

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WBB Consulting (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

preliminary telephone interview, face to face with technical Program manager........the submitted a battery of tough questions about Sr Systems Engineering and since I had 20 years experience I could answer well their questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your Air Force responsibilities as a Sr Systems Engineer and how do you set priorities. What major platforms have you worked on. What have been your major accomplishments in your field.   1 Answer

WBB Consulting Response

Apr 4, 2016 – Vice President Human Resources

We are tough but fair during the interview process. We work to ensure we have the best teams working for our customers.

Associate Interview

Interview

While it was very good, and all of the people that I met were very nice, had a multiple hour / multiple location interview consisting of multiple one-on-one interviews, a panel interview, and going out to lunch. It was a marathon and I can only hope that I answered all of the similar questions (by multiple people) the same way.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember a specific difficult question, but some of the questions were about the same subject, but worded differently, by different people. Was difficult to keep my answers consistent.   Answer Question

Would have had to move.

Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WBB Consulting in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward with the "hiring" manager being the person you have the most interaction with. They were friendly and engaging during the interview process and asked pointed questions. The process took about an hour and was conducted over the phone.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would respond to difficult personalities when engaging with customers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple negotiations phase with them presenting an offer and I accepted. I then received a higher offer from another company and went back to them with the amount and told them that I would rather take their position based on benefits and the company as a whole but that I needed them to get close to the other offer. They responded with an offer about 2k less than what the other company offered and I accepted.