WCB Alberta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WCB Alberta Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at WCB Alberta

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WCB Alberta.

Interview

there were 2 rounds of interview, both were easy and typical interview questions if you are a new grad... but be prepared for some technical questions. Be honest, because they will

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WCB Alberta.

Interview

Went to the office and had an interview with 2 people from the team. They were very warm and friendly. Asked about past work experiences and general information about the WCB. Were also interested in my relationship in past teams.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WCB Alberta in May 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed and straight-forward. Easiest interview for a very promising full-time position in an organization I like. Interview lasted 45 minutes with questions regarding previous employment experiences, practical scenarios, and of course technical questions. I believe I did fairly well in the interview process even though it wasn't the job I was aiming for initially since they were looking for a junior to join them. The hiring process is very systematic with the HR department.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the team in your first 30 days in the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, although they did offer me a higher salary then the starting range for this junior position.